Predicting the outrage of Vulpera

I just wanna make foxxybrown

1 Like

I can’t wait to play… A FURRY WARRIOR! Best class ever.

Wait… there’s a Sethrak COMMUNITY? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Everyone furry race in WoW has a community.

Well, show me where they hide the fur on the lizard.

If it’s an anthropomorphic animal race, it’s a furry, at least according to some circles. It doesn’t matter if it has feathers, scales, a carapace, blubber. It doesn’t make sense but…there it is.

Indeed!

Down at the bottom of the Sethrak Megathread are links to the community discords. There is an official Sethrak specific discord and then the Vulpera Hype Caravan also has its own channel dedicated to Sethrak discussion.

Thank you for using that phrase correctly.

1 Like

This sounds like the best kind of travelling party.

Also, a really good name for a band.

2 Likes

OF COURSE!

No. Give them the Vulpera. I want Sethrak.

2 Likes

Vulpera and Sethrak both for the Horde.

Alliance can have mechagnomes and…something else. Oh, I know! The Light undead guys being led by Calia Menethil!

There’s always a solution.

3 Likes

Vulpera are disgusting. If they’re added to Horde it might be time to consider a faction change.

4 Likes

i can’t tell who’s more outraged. alliance for not getting a cute new race, or horde for getting one. this is why they should’ve been nuetral. then everyone can grumble together.

2 Likes

No, I’m sorry the truth triggers YOU so much. If Alliance get upset because they don’t get Sethrak over mechagnomes it’s because they expect Sethrak over mecha gnomes. Why would they expect Sethrak at all? There is no lore reason why the Sethrak would choose Alliance over Horde therefore you don’t even have an argument so by your own google’d definition of “strawman” there is no argument to even be defeated.

These people (since you claim that YOU specifically don’t want them even though you seem pretty butthurt about it) just want Sethrak simply because they want them. That’s not a reason. So again, you’re misusing a term because you got nothing better. Ain’t no strawman, just good ol’ plain trash talking and your feelings got hurt because you’re the glorious Alliance and you can’t be insulted by Horde rabble. You’re the one strawmanning right now trying to divert the fact that the Alliance don’t have lore reasons for Sethrak so you’re putting the focus on my fun Alliance insults because your feelings got hurt.

1 Like

They’re losing all that race change money they could have gotten from Alliance players. Are there really many people who would race change from anything else to mecha-gnomes?

normal gnome players?

Nah, if they were Gnomes to begin with, then they’re set in their ways.

. <— The point

o <— Your head

I’ll walk you through this slowly cause it looks like you need some help. I said in the beginning that “Alliance may get upset if we get mecha gnomes instead of Sethrak, or at least something new and exciting” in my initial post, meaning Alliance players probably want something DIFFERENT instead of gnomes that are even gnomier than normal gnomes.

YOU are the one that is stuck on this Sethrak obsession train, which leads me to believe you’re of the breed of Horde players that want to go ballistic over even the possibility of Alliance players daring to ask for something new and different for their faction, at least judging by your post history of snarky comments. I gave Sethrak as merely an example as something different unlike mecha gnomes, you’re the one moving the goal post to make it seem as if I’m bursting at the seams to get snake people. I don’t care what the Horde gets, I just want us to get something with a different culture and a bit more originality than gnomes with bionic limbs, especially if the Horde is going to get an entirely new race.

As for the strawman, you’re the one making ludicrous claims, since I haven’t seen a single person here claiming that they want Sethrak because they belong in the glorious Alliance. When called out on it, you go the “It’s just a prank, bro!” route, but it’s pretty obvious that you know you don’t have a leg to stand on and instead push the whole “Alliance want Sethrak and they have no right to!” claim. Maybe try to make up a more believable claim about the opposing side if you don’t want to get called out, not my problem you can’t stand your ground.

4 Likes

Yet another potentially great band name.

8 Likes

I want them, and i’m mainly horde. also, hoping for an alpaca mount for the horde. I want my orcs to be a big mean green men riding a fluffy alpaca.

4 Likes