Predicting Outcomes Before the Gates Open

They completely destroyed the fun of random, 1v1s in world PVP and making things so that anyone could have some fun and engage in meaningful combat…

Sure being outnumbered was always a thing but now unless you are a massive tryhard like me, you will lose most engagements if you are on an alt, or not that geared. (I like challenges lol)

It just doesn’t make all that much sense really even from an economic perspective…

Oh well…

5 Likes

It already is… the honor gear is somewhat useless.

Yeah the gear sucks but your player power increases every rank. If blizz added that 213 ilvl scale then upgrade ranks 2-4 would actually do nothing.

que times <------------ that

If there was solo que for rated thats where id be but i dont have that option. So i pug for vault and que randoms the rest of the time.

3 Likes

What are those nameplates in that vid? Is that a customized Plater profile?

Combination of threatplates and nameplatecooldowns (tweaking around with the settings)

1 Like

The healer in the video complaining about his team doing no damage is a troll, did a BG with him and dude is bad.

Don’t think he was complaining about his team. Was complaining about the enemy team not doing any damage.

1 Like

Had a game earlier today all my team mates were 40k or lower we even had a 20k resto druid LOL and the entire other team had 50-60k even saw a druid with 61k earlier dont even need to say how that went

randoms are so bad anymore

2 Likes

Did a BG with him and dude was healing on roads and not helping, he was toxic.

1 Like

Every bg I’ve ever done with him he had the highest heals of either team…

1 Like

I’ve been doing this for the whole expansion. You sort leaderboard by honor level, get a rough count count people >40k health using battleground enemies, then weigh it all mentally by who has more OP classes. It works ridiculously well

mad cus bad, i do bg’s with them all the time. we que alliance and horde. stomp it either way. its fun 1 shotting people. most of us are def not bad, may not be rank 1 but better than most.

1 Like

Reason #1 why the game is dead beyond repair.

3 Likes

The audio clip of Ion “Frankly that is a skill issue” is just great. Crazy how detached that guy is from reality and what is going on in the game.

6 Likes

absolutely not, lmao its been done since WLK u pleb

I’ve played with this monk before, he’s very toxic… likes to spit on people

4 Likes

There’s lots of folks like that. I mean some seem to do it even more when you spank them 1v1. I guess it’s fine just find it funny when they get all “woo hoo HF bro, yehaw” when they beat someone xv1 and then become silent when they get dumpstered 1v1.

pleb

1. an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes.

This low class mofo can tell you that’s the exact reason the pvp community is near dead. people are tired of burst meta one shot and or two second kill BS.

Keep playing tho apple sauce

says the destro warlock. you legit have 0 games played across all your toons. i don’t go into pve raids and expect to 1 shot everything. so stepping into pvp with literally 0 xp, and i mean 0, you probably shouldnt be speaking on the status of pvp considering you clearly have no idea what to do or when to do it. but i guess this is the forums where pvers go to cry, enjoy your whining. keep playing applesauce.