Preach's stance on flying and pathfinder

Yeah, I think this could be very cool.

+1

1 Like

Your immersion and someone else’s are different things. Why don’t you run instead of riding on a mount? I’m sure you can get more immersed doing that. Better yet walk, look around. You will be able to take in much more.

4 Likes

You’re about as delusional as Ion was when he was at Blizzcon when he about got booed off stage. Were you the 1 guy clapping in the back? I heard that was Lore.

3 Likes

Probably not anymore, i mean they lost over half the playerbase with that nonsense in WoD. The ~2 to 3 million left are the minority that don’t care about things like being stuck on ground mounts for an egregious amount of time or class design with the depth of a rain puddle. Losing the vast majority of a game’s playerbase over a bad decision usually isn’t lauded as a bright idea, but I guess if you’re in the ‘new majority’ I can’t hold it against you for defending your dumpsterfire.

3 Likes

All my likes in this thread prove you wrong bud

what, all 10 of them? certainly a vast majority there

1 Like

I have almost half the pro flying post bud are you blind😂

vroooooooooom

^ thats the point … flying over your head

1 Like

Oh ya I’m so scared of a forum dweller :joy:

Ummm who is Preach? Never head of him. Not being sarcastic either.

2 Likes

What? All 30,000 of them? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You tried this wild new thing they have now? Its called Google. If you genuinely don’t know and you genuinely care then I suggest you try Google. I’m pretty sure you will get the answer you are looking for.

I think, not totally sure mind, that the point here is that your posts, your likes, and your stance? Nobody cares. You have made yourself entirely irrelevant and that much easier to ignore.

I didn’t realize google was the only place to get information

I didn’t realize game forums werent for conversations

and im also pretty sure you could have answered him in less words that it took to tell him to google it

Classic is a perfect example of why playing on the ground is better

All my likes in this thread prove you wrong bud

got 67 likes vs 216 from the pro-flying original post. 66 of which I’m sure a majority are not anti-flying, but just pro Classic. There is a difference. (updated)

You’re in some weird expansion buffed from denial and delusion, and the fact you’re posting on an alt just shows fear.

1 Like

Preach got suspended for cheating. I don’t care what cheaters think.

2 Likes

I was 49 when I quit in 2015 over flying, and was gone for over 4 years. Definitely Gen X.

I came back for Classic, and realized it sucks quite hard without Dungeon Finder. So…if the anti-flying nutjobs can force their views onto Retail, how about we try to force Dungeon Finder into Classic?

1 Like

…You mean the Blizzard Devs?

Removing flight was not Blizzard bowing to the demands of their players, it was because the people who make this game don’t like it and wanted to get rid of it.

1 Like

I guess some folks don’t realize that withholding valuable information is the way of life in the Blizzardverse. That’s why you have to constantly alt-tab out of the game to check WowHead because a quest doesn’t make sense or the thing you need just isn’t where the map says it is.

Which is why those of us who truly have no idea who Preach is still have no idea, despite asking here, because all we get is mockery and “sarcasm” that isn’t funny on any level.

At this point I don’t care and won’t look it up just to fling the hate back at the haters.

1 Like