Pre-Purchase Available for Shadowlands

Why does everyone tell me this? The Wraithchill visual is separate. Look at the photo: bottom left corner.
Imgur

BTW, it’s a quest from the mount. Now I can’t figure out what “mortal races” are because nothing I kill is dropping echoes of mortality for this quest.

Y’all tricked me with BfA. Not today, friendos!

24 Likes

I’m not pre ordering until I see how the skills are going to work. I’m sure in the next WoW panel they will talk and maybe unveil the new leveling system and hopefully the return of the talent tree from classic in retail.

4 Likes

Or you could just… you know, play the character when the expansion is released and bypass all of that?

When I hit Legion, I don’t say to myself, “Hmm, I think I’ll spend an hour doing the artifact weapon unlock”. I just bypass it and fly straight to the questing areas.

The Quest is for the Transmog Set.

Based on what Blizzard did last time with BfA… I’m not optimistic.

9 Likes

You can use the Boost for the New Death Knight you may end up making, or any other Allied Race you may start.

I did not get the quest for the transmog set. Did I miss something?

I pre-ordered and used the 120 Boost on a trial character. The Boost just vanished and the trial character so no signs of boosting to 120.

Seems my boost was wasted…

You lost me on this one. I am looking for a new game. I will only continue to play Classic until I get tired of that. If I cannot see Burning Crusade or Wrath as it was before Cataclysm, then I am gone.

I loved every expansion up to Cata. Even that was alright, but WOD started losing me. I am sad you feel you have to destroy past expansions and lore with every new thing you release. This is not good writing at all. I know I am not alone.

It was nice while it lasted.

14 Likes

how do you start the quest for the transmog Via the mount?

why would you boost a trial toon?

3 Likes

You get a leveled up Garrison instead of professions

1 Like

so it’s like a 100 boost, only it’s to 120. if it works.

NPC just pops up with a quest. Log out and back in and see. That’s what happened to me… it’s the quest for the transmog. The Mount is already in your Mount Tab as a gift.

So I still had a 100 level boost available from Legion. Never used it, never needed to use it. Figured I’d save it for when and if I ever needed it to boost an interesting toon.

After getting Shadowlands, I don’t have that 100 level boost anymore. But I now have a level 110 level boost! No 120 boost. Blizz web store effed up something. lol

Edit:. The 120 level boost now shows up, right next to the 110 ‘free’ boost. I’m satisfied.

2 Likes

I got a refund for BfA when I did this, fwiw. I got an account credit for the price of the digital edition.

Sounded like the xmog set was available after doing a quest, so probably not till the xpac drops

No, i got the quest finally. The new mount has a clickable object. I was right clicking, nothing happens. Left click and the quest NPC shows up. But this collection quest is ridiculous. Kill mortal beings, collect echoes of mortality. Killed over 200 creatures, humanoid, beast, etc – once, got 3 echoes. Nothing since.

so um, if i pre-order this, does bfa unlock for me if i haven’t purchased it? i don’t want to buy two expansions, let alone bfa.

5 Likes