Pre-Purchase Available for Shadowlands

14 Likes

The tiers are good. You all know people are going to ask about the upgrade options though.

2 Likes

Would shadowlands pre purchase come with BFA for those of us who have yet to purchase the current expansion…?

13 Likes

if I preorder shadowlands standard edition to get the bonus content of death knight allied races but want to get a box collectors edition. could I get a refund on the digital standard edition later or credit to my account, or would I just be buying 2 games, or be screwed out of bonuses if I wait for the box collectors edition?

2 Likes

Burn me thrice… shame on me, again.

24 Likes

Hoping to get BfA1 with your pre-purchase of BfA2 is a smart idea.

3 Likes

Is the xmog set not available? I don’t see it on the Appearances tab, nor do I have anything in the mail. I got everything else I was supposed to get.

3 Likes

its weapon that u get. look at item enchat.

There’s also a transmog set listed on the epic edition, aside from the weapon enchant.

2 Likes

what about the people who pre-order the physical collections addition from a local game store can we have access to the Death knight allied races and pandas in 8.3 or will we have to wait till the expansion goes live?

Yes buy it now before we announce the physical CE’s that way we have your money and then some.

4 Likes

Insert picture of smart looking guy tapping his forehead and nodding.

2 Likes

Sure just buy it again like they always do and you’ll get your money back…to your blizzard account

1 Like

so you’re saying by the digital and physical then ask for my money back for the digital later on? lol doesn’t seem like that would work

though I did do that for bfa but gave the second game code to a friend I just dont want to spend money on a second game but I also want early access to dk allied races in 8.3

So the pre-order site says the worm grants access to a quest for the xmog set. Am i supposed to be somewhere specifically? Because this worm ain’t giving me nothin’

2 Likes

I was one click away from buying the Heroic Edition with the 120 boost, until I realized I’d have to re-grind rep and essences on my soon-to-be new 120 character.

You almost had me, Blizzard.

11 Likes

Shadowlands Basic should have the 120 Boost… like pervious xpacs always had the Boost.

16 Likes

I’d like to know this as well!

You have to buy the Exotic version and it’s an enchant visual.