Pre patch on reset this week?

They haven’t announced the end of the PVP season yet. I think that announcement will provide clarity.

1 Like

You have a source for 6-8 weeks? Only thing I’ve ever seen from Blizz themselves is they guaranteed 2 weeks minimum.

They said 6-8 weeks of prepatch. so 2nd-16th august, I am hoping for a date closer to the 2nd.

My guess: 100 percent not this week or next. Aug 16th prepatcg my guess

you have no clue. Read the previous blue posts lol

No they did not. They said 6-8 weeks of the EXP buff.

Thats the Joyous Joruneys being 6-8 weeks, not prepatch. Still no source I see for prepatch being that long.

Whole original post.

1 Like

It will be 23rd or the 30th, 4-5 weeks of pre-patch is the sweet spot as they said.

Don’t think a minor season expansion on PoE is influencing blizzard too much with how they deliver pre-patch/wrath

1 Like

No prepatch at least until arena season ends, and that should be before server consolidation on the 9th.

it was an interview they did where they talked about pre patch of 2 weeks was to short and they were thinking of 4 weeks. but yes nothing has been written

Yeah I mean I heard that interview but

• As you said that wasn’t set in stone like the 2 weeks was.
  • The original post I gave was 4 weeks being my guess.
  • The 2 people who responded to me, @mirrina and @Uzluk, claimed Blizz said prepatch would be 6-8 (which is what I’m asking for proof of happening, because it didn’t happen. They said this about the EXP buff and people don’t read all of their posts they just look for numbers and make assumptions. )

26th of September, not to split hairs.

As if everyone cares enough about PoE to ditch one game for another. I don’t think Blizzard will dictate their schedule based on a single diablo-style game. Again, a lot of people don’t play PoE, so the topic is irrelevant lol.

They said 2 to 6 weeks, not 6-8.

I don’t expect Prepatch a day before aug 30, if it is, I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

Yeah, this. I could see it potentially being the 23rd, but it’s definitely not coming before consolidation, and I doubt they’d want to squeeze themselves so much that it’s the 16th either, even though it is in that 6 week window.

“but we expect it to last for at least 6-8 weeks; beginning a few weeks before the 3.4.0 Pre-Patch and persisting right up until the day that Wrath of the Lich King Classic launches.”

Joyous Journey dropped last week which places it 9 weeks until Sept 26th, the term a few weeks typically means 2-3 weeks. Which places prepatch within 6-8 weeks prior to Sept. 26th as well.

Most people are referencing the buff and not prepatch, I stated 6-8 weeks based on this information and simply counted the weeks.

The problem with assuming the general definition of “few” is blizz said “few” for the xp buff’s release which was 4 weeks. Few isnt a static number which they do intentionally so they have vague windows. There is no concrete information that states prepatch will be greater than 2 weeks. I assume 4.

I love this artwork! :heart_eyes:

Prepatch is this Tuesday.

No chance pre-patch comes before server merges

Wotlk is the 26th not the 28th.