Pre-patch is boring - where is the real invasion?

Hey guys,

Am I missing something here or is this all we have for the pre-patch launch of shadowland, the advert of what’s to come. All this hype and we have to wait 20 min to kill a boss that gives tokens, So we have to kill 10 bosses to get 15 tokens to buy one peace of gear ? is that right or am I in the wrong areas or am I missing a quest somewhere. Surely I must have missed something kind of reminds me of the mobile phone launch of Diablo 4 haha, lots of hype but shoots blanks

It was nerfed. Get your new haunted memento and the 34 slot bag and check out.

There’s nothing to see here atm.

2 Likes

It’s not worth it trying to gear up fresh alts. You’ll get a weapon and two pieces of gear, after that, you have to farm rares or random mobs in Ice Crown until your eyes bleed and barely get any commendations. You can even form a farming group for the scourgestones, still takes way too long to get enough to even get one piece of gear.

Not worth it… at all.

2 Likes

I dunno, I was able to get 5-6 pieces in a few hours over 2 days.

Its not awful for alt gearing.

The real invasion is back in 2008. Blizzard forgot how to make a fun invasion so they gave you this weak version of it and called it Scourge Invasion 2.0 as a April fools joke.

1 Like

No, that’s not quite right.

FTFY.

At least the OG scourge invasion had the common sense to award a set that looked unique if you weren’t a paladin, and also gave a bonus to fighting undead because why not.

I regret vendoring my scourge slayer set in borean tundra so much lol.

Not to mention awarding a tabard of the argent dawn.

3.3 hours per piece of ilvl 100 gear. Lmao. Predatory.

1 Like

I keep getting told it’s next week and this is part 1.

Depends on what is it’s?

The actual rewards? because these are a joke and honestly put the original event to shame.

No tabard. No unique Slayer set. No point. A broom. A FREAKING broom. That takes up an inventory slot and isn’t even a proper toy.

The most i can hope for is that these ghouls sell for enough to pay for the month of time I wasted resubscirbing 30 days ago because “prepatch went live.” thinking i’d be able to do this earlier.