6 month sub bundle: Breaking it down per price

… It’s not, it’s a red herring. We can point to “people being angry for no reason” but it doesn’t always sadify the answer nor it’s always or mostly correct. If people are angry at it, maybe it has something to do with the “it”. Maybe try to get their actual thoughts instead of assuming their just being angry for no real reason.

Also “most the time”?.. Hmm… :thinking:

Look, i’m not going to spend too much time on this, because i’ve already given it enough of my say on that matter, refer to my previous comments on there if you want, because my point was, you have been negative towards Blizzard before. Not just on the pre-patch, but others as well. And i wouldn’t care if you didn’t say “People want to hate Blizzard and will find any excuse to call dirty play on them.”…

If there’s anything wrong with these comments (since some of them are very recent) feel free to let me know. I’m not doing this to expose you, i’m doing this to tell you that you’re not in a position to give such a copout answer like that. And the same would go to me if i ever said that myself.

1 Like