Pre-Patch Event Kill Quests

IDK .
I tried event on a 50ish hunter and died while killing Arthas.
I got zip, not a single thing aside from quest completion.
which got me the 3k reward but the boss did nothing for me.
He respwned a bit later and this time i didnt die (almost but still survived the damn DoT) and still got a big fat 0. maybe the first kill locked me out of anything for the 2nd kill.

It is better for functionally everyone, so I re-fixed my own words since you seem insistent on trying to change what folks actually said. Only the lowest of the lowest trolls and frauds try to change what folks say.

No, they didn’t. But you certainly have.

Yeah ive seen nothing but praise and celebration regarding the changes made to the event.

Aqure and tarawa (which i kinda suspect are the same person) are the only two people ive seen complain they prefered the 90 minute timer.

So when 99.9999% of people are happy, i wouldnt worry too much about the 0.0001% being upset over thing we cant understand.

1 Like

Because you ran away mid convo because you didn’t like what was being said.

Rng and stopping alt armies from farming a weekly is not a regression.

Its literally +5 more minutes per toon to complete the event and you get DOUBLE what you did prior. AND the currency is transferable. So all your complaints are mute.

Worst case, you funnel the currency to an alt or mail the gear.

The only one here trolling is you bud.

Its also telling its a non issue by lack of posts.

Tuesday through Thursday, the forums were on literal fire from all the feedback and complaints about the event.

Now? A random post like this.

So you know so much about how I play in order to make that assessment for me let me quiz you. How many characters did I do the weekly on before they made the change and what was my time played doing them. How many characters have I leveled up and how many upgrades of gear did I get on those characters. How much time played did I spend playing after the changes.

When you can answer those questions then you can have an informed opinion about what is better for me. And you are too lazy to read the discussion you wanted to insert yourself into so you can join the others.

And swapping to an alt to do the same thing every hour and a half does? The content of the event hasn’t changed at all, you can just actually progress without having to wait three hours per character to do anything.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a bug. You have to be alive for the kills. Even if you fought it and died. Which sucks. :slightly_frowning_face:

to quote the cute quaggan from GW2:

“Fooo…”

1 Like

No idea why any of this matters. It has nothing to do with the debate.

Regression didn’t happen. :dracthyr_shrug:

I mean you have yet to provide a logical argument. And my alts are VERY OBVIOUS.
Same achievs. Same guilds. I dont hide my profiles lol.
Want me to swap again?
I am account capped.

how are you getting that much?

It doesn’t matter how good a change is, some people will hate it just to hate it.

This complaint is especially confusing. If you do a single set of dailies, it will only take, at most, three hours to get 9k from just the turn ins alone. To get the same amount before the changes, you’d have to spend around 9 hours doing the event on two characters. That isn’t including the xp and currency gained from killing the boss and clearing the memories multiple times per hour, which wasn’t possible with the old system.

1 Like

Did it long enough to get the band of echoes ring loom, or whatever it’s called. Just go to the marsh and kill the elite mini bosses like the hydra near the water, and main dragon boss. Don’t even have to mess with the trash mob 1 Echoe a piece grind lol. Just wish the xp was a bit better. The demon boss kills from the Legion pre-launch event were pretty much a level, or more guaranteed

Yup and even worse, they can’t even math their own stance to make it make sense.

Its just disappointing that they throw a tantrum and ignore you vs trying to debate.

The math definitely doesn’t math at all.
Even alt hopping for the weekly, it doesn’t add up.

Im especially happy though that they increased the ring mats drop rate.
4 to 5 every hour and a half felt awful.

Three dailies is 9000, mini events are like 225 each little event you finish, 1400 per boss. I think I got in 7 or 8 boss kills on MG (they were ripping through events pretty fast).

So let’s say 6 mini events per boss and 7 bosses. 42 mini events at 225 each. That’s 9450. 7 bosses, that’s 9800. Three dailies, that’s 9000. So 28,250 not including how much I got from mass murdering mobs in those 42 mini events. Which gets me to 30k.

1 Like