Pre-order allied race speculation thread

The Tuskar are wonderful; I loved them in Wrath of the Lich King and their short story in WoW: Folk & Fairy Tales of Azeroth, but I would have zero excitement for them as an allied race.

9 Likes

Whatever they’ll be, they’ll probably be rebooted versions of already existing races because Blizzard can’t be bothered to think out of the box.

Tuskarr /10 char

I hope its not some furry race like tuskars or something like that lol.

1 Like

You get it once you buy the expansion. Just like how allied races were released in legion for pre ordering bfa.

If there is an allied race coming out, Tuskarr is my guess as well.

During the T&E interview, I was surprised that Tuskarr were compared to Vyrkul and other superhuman races… Seemed like an intentionally BS reason said to mislead/create wonder.

Plus they are relevant in the next expansion as they have been in the past–it just makes sense.

1 Like

Usually because of pre-order bonuses. Also sometimes used to support an indie dev.

I could only hope!

Just because a bunch of us have the Murkadin battlepet doesnt mean Murlocs can be Demon Hunters.

Spoiler: It’s going to be those weird evoker dragonspawn.

There aren’t going to be allied races. Their rushing to get this out ASAP.

Depends on what story we get. I haven’t read the leaks did it mention the new race separately to this so called 1 allied race? If not then it is probably just because Drac’thyr will be available in the pre-patch.

Draconid so they don’t have to add classes to Dracthyr, obviously. :stuck_out_tongue:

Give me Dragonmaw Orcs and Wildhammer Dwarves. It’s criminal that neither are truly playable in the expansion based on flight.

1 Like

There’s a WQ with a Murloc Demon Hunter giving orders. They’re canon, unfortunately.

1 Like

You better hope it’s a “furry” race at this point. This is a high fantasy game.

1 Like

Why is everyone thinking there will be an allied race? We are already getting the dragon people.

Ogres please! Tired of elves. There’s too many elf races and not enough Ogres.

2 Likes

Few reasons floating around.

1. a leak 3 days before reveal that got everything right + inclusion of main villain, pre-order allied race, and q1 2023 as release date

2. past 2 expansion pre-orders have given us something to play with to tide us over - 4 allied races for bfa, and then allied race death knights for shadowlands.

3. various datamined PTR hints/shenanigans

3 Likes

If it happens, my guess is that we will get the dragon people with other class options.

Naga with two forms for the Horde.

Broken/Krokkul (we’ve left the both races on dying worlds , what a shame)for the Alliance :heart:

1 Like