Pre-order allied race speculation thread

I’ve heard a lot of thoughts about Darkfallen/San’layn which would be cool.

Any other possibilities?

According to the leak that got every fact about dragonflight correct included an unknown allied race as a pre-order bonus. The wording suggested only 1 so they’ll likely be neutral somehow. Making them the first neutral allied race.

While Darkfallen could be cool I want some more non-human or elf races so still holding out hope for Tuskarr and they’d make sense to be neutral. I’d also like to see ogres some day but I feel like those don’t make a lot of sense on the alliance.

2 Likes

I’m too worried about how the cake will turn out to even think about the frosting.

37 Likes

9.2.5 stuff involving Lordaeron, Callia, and Quel’thelas would lend that some credence.

Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

8 Likes

Murlocs it’s going to be murlocs and they can be demon hunters. Lol

13 Likes

High Elves hopefully.

2 Likes

Nothing. I don’t expect anything at all.

1 Like

Gnolls and Tuskar

12 Likes

Pre-order will most likely have Dracthyr access during pre-alpha similar to Demon Hunters, with deluxe and collector’s editions having a new emerald drake mount or customizations for the Dragonriding dragons.

8 Likes

If they do like legion/BFA (and keep with the statement that they’ll only add races as they make sense in an expansion), probably either Shadowland races or something else dead/undeath related…

Why is no one talking about Fel Orcs…
More and more Elves…

4 Likes

Fel Orcs should be added in as the new Orc DH

3 Likes

Sounds like we need more troll races.

5 Likes

I want gnolls
They looked awesome

10 Likes

Orc warlocks don’t deserve to be snubbed like that.

Hmm. Fair. I’ll allow it.

If it isn’t Gnolls I don’t care.

Been wanting to play a Gnoll since vanilla.

8 Likes

If they do gnoll…

I will have found my new rogue that may make choosing tauren rogue difficult lol

6 Likes

Well my 2 choices are either Tuskar

Or Lightbound Undead sinse Calia questline continue in 9.2.5

Also sinse its only 1 race it kinda need to be neutral otherwise the other faction will complain

1 Like

Arent regular orc , fel orc ?

6 Likes

Just so we’re clear, here, do you mean:

1. Pre-order bonus as in you have to pre-order before release, and after release it’s gone forever?

or

1. Pre-order bonus as in you can get it early if you pre-order but everyone gets it once the expansion comes out?

Because there’s NO WAY they’re making an entire playable race off-limits if you missed a time window, as in scenario #1.

Scenario #2? Sure. Not much of a pre-order bonus, though.

3 Likes