Pre-order allied race speculation thread

This fellow has the right idea.

For once, let’s try buying the product AFTER it’s made, instead of BEFORE. You know, in case it turns out like the last couple of expansions…

6 Likes

I agree about the red skin, but the mutant variant is meant to be an allied race. :blush:

Unfortunately I can’t post a picture, hence the video. I hope this answers your question.

Imagine the same with red skin.

For the Horde Fel Orcs and for the Alliance Man’ari or Broken :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want it to be gnolls.

But I think it’s gonna be darkfallen. Too much evidence points to dark fallen.

2 Likes

So you mean more felish orc I’d see them more a additionnal customisable option tough sinse regular orc are already fel infused orc. They wouldnt need new racial to fit their lore.

But sinse the leak is about 1 additionnal race. I think it will be a neutral one to be fair to faction.

I’ve never understood why people pre-order a digitally downloaded game.

Pre-orders made sense back when you went to the store and had to pick up your game in a box. But it’s not like they’re going to run out of stock on a digital download with infinite copies…

2 Likes

To get the extras there is no other reason than that

3 Likes

But they deserve it more than some other allied races. Compared to the Mag’har, the fel orcs offer more customization options than the Mag’har. They could become DH, have a capital and bring back old forgotten characters e.g. Nazgrel.
That’s not to say I don’t like the current Allied Races, I really like the Mag’har. Still, I would wish for the fel orc in the future.

Given the leak, would Gnolls or Tuskarr be a good choice?

To become DH they would need a new quest opening cause it doesnt fit right now. Same as undead

Thats my guess. Maybe tuskarr sinse they got female and kid model updated

1 Like

They’re making two NPC races (tuskarr and gnolls) relevant again in DF and there’s supposed to be new content concerning the darkfallen, so I’m confident it could be any of those three. Or maybe they’ll throw a curveball and give us another NPC race that’s not a major focus of this expansion like Dark Irons and Mag’har in 9.1, but that’s being really optimistic.

:clown_face:

6 Likes

You think will give 2 ? The leak said one but I guess it could mean 1 for each faction

I didn’t say I think we’ll get both, just that it could be any of the three considered the most likely or something else entirely.

It seems a lot of things are hard for you to understand.

Could be.

In my case im thinking either Tuskar, Lightbound Undead or Dark Elfs(Dark Night Elf)

Just watch as all the speculation will be wrong and we get something totally off the wall and contrary to all the “hints”, like aquatic fel worgen.

6 Likes

This. I’m gonna buy it anyways, why would I not buy it and get extra stuff?

1 Like

You mean an High gnoll with tuskarr belly and teeth but also dead and raised by the light while also beeing a vampire. With fel blood of course

2 Likes

And from space, can’t forget that

2 Likes

My bad forgot that part

I really hope the next Allied Race is literally anything other than another Elf race.

We have four versions of overrated fantasy race already playable, no need for more.

9 Likes

I used to have lots of elves. But I deleted most of them except the one that fittet Rp/lore wise for my transmog and all.

1 Like