Pray For The People Of Turkiye And Syria

Im not the biggest fan of religion either but it’s important to practice tolerance. OP didn’t mean anything by it and didn’t even mention a specific religion. Don’t act like you’re from R/Athiesm.

4 Likes

Will a chicken do?

If I meet someone that believes they are the king of the world should I bow to them because they believe it?

No. They obviously are not all there.

First few responses are disgusting, there is nothing wrong with hoping for the safety of others.

5 Likes

Anyways They have my Prayers my Sympathy my Concerns.

If they need AID ill donate

Being a good Human is good for the world.

Good Day!

5 Likes

Many offensive posts in this thread alone. Complete lack of respect by people here. Some people seem to think the rules don’t apply to them.

6 Likes

YOu know you didn’t have come in and make a comment about what the title of the thread was .

But you did and only did so to stir the pot . I doubt you actually cared that the OP used Pray in the title , you just saw it and went " oh boy I think I’ll go in there and have a little fun and troll the thread"

That is my personal opinion

1 Like

your an orc - u need all the help you can get :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only if you’re trying to summon Ultra Mega Chicken.

1 Like

Also currently looking at donation avenues.

But you dont see me on here pretending anyone that doesn’t donate doesn’t care or is a bad person such as you see here by the zealots.

Talk about backward arguments. Don’t push your religion, I won’t push back. Easy peasy

Sure, I hope that they fare well and things work out for them.

1 Like

For anyone interested in providing some aid

https://fundraise.givesmart.com/vf/EarthquakeSyria

3 Likes

For those of you in the know, if you google “earthquake turkey relief fund” there are already donation drives being set up over there in order to help the folks over there.

TY Keiy

I’m done talking to you. You’re a negative person that has brought nothing of use into the thread.

4 Likes

OP: Please pray for [insert person/people here].

Most Responses: Your presentation of goodwill offends me because it comes across as fake because of my personal belief in the irrelevance of prayer. Patting yourself on the back for feeling good toward people in need doesn’t actually provide them what they need.

Some Responses: Prayer is real. Good vibes are good. Angels listen.

Some Other Responses: This was a HAARP sting operation due to Turkey’s unwillingness to bend to the global Cabal. Down with the deep state! #frogs #q

1 Like

Ok, that’s cool. But it’s way off.

I find the op’s suggestion that we should pray to be gross. Like really gross. They may not have meant it that way, but that’s how it was received.

Sorry I don’t fall in line with religion my friend. It won’t ever happen.

oof. that is some very low level thinking. wtf

3 Likes

I’m praying for you

2 Likes

Quick get to AU Draenor and find

Does it make you feel better or something?

Also, what could you possibly be praying for me for? That I accept your religious ideas as my own? No thanks m8.
I care for people in my way, you do yours…just keep it to yourself.