Power Rankings

but the harbinger - representing the Old Gods - is stating that the power he represents can not be bent by the Legion.

so he is both aware of the legion and of the power level between his side and the legion.

of course he could be just showing off but… that’s the best we got.

1 Like

But KJ and Archimonde can do the same thing, granted it’s slightly different due to Fel vs Void.

You don’t think KJ or Archimonde are on the level of Keepers?

They were also granted a large amount of power by Sargeras, the strongest Titan.

He was the strongest living mage when he woke up after years of essentially fel induced coma. Surpassing his mother who lived for over like 800 yrs before she had him due to her own refusing to give up her powers and her own enchantments.

Just needs that key stone thing he had in night hold brother, literally bought Argus into Azeroth

Guldan claps. Jaina F tier character there’s no debate

Yeah I’m pretty sure he’s just being arrogant, because the Legion also includes Sargeras, who would stomp all of the Old Gods without a thought.

he didnt have access to the eye until the NB gave in. Broken shore he arrived at the same time the legion ships arrived which is why he was able to use the temple as a portal.
if it wasnt for the overwhelming of the horde, he would have lost alliance was minutes away from pulling a cannon ball down his throat.

I’ll exit the stage with this comment, in addition to a ‘thanks’ for entertaining this thread:

Kil’Jaeden’s power level is very undefined.

in Sunwell: “Now i shall succeed where Sargeras could not. (…) and secure my place as the true master of the Burning legion”.

in Broken Shore: “(paraphrasing) Your design keeps failing and i payed for it with my world”.

he’s hardly the same Kil’Jaeden… did he go Emo when he got flushed back in the Sunwell?

Idk and it was 100% stated the avatar only contained a mere fraction of Sargearas power, but nowhere near 1/3. 1/3 Sargearas would have destroyed the world.

The avatar was suppose to be the same strength as the keepers when they were under the direct control of the pantheon.

Fun fact, More powerful does not always mean a better fighter.
Take this creature for an example.

Thank you as well friend!

Tbh that goes for almost all Warcraft characters, but that’s what makes ranking them more fun compared to say ranking Marvel characters: because there isn’t really an objective power level in WoW.

It would be easier if your list defined the reason for the ranking such as destructive power/combat ability.
Under that KJ is using the titan spirit argus as a power source which also allowed him to do things like make nerzhul into the LK.

What? Brother they were both getting rolled

The alliance had broken ground forces was a stalemate and called for sylv to clear out the bats so the gun ship could fire on guldan. They just needed a clear shot and bamo GG.

Stalemate? Brother 90% of them died. Only lived because varian sacrificed himself.

“Gg”

it was essentially a stalemate but the horde retreated and forced the alliance to also retreat hense the SYLVANAS!~ Gen we had to deal with for 2 expan.

Nah, wasn’t a stalemate at all. No idea why you think this, go do dark shore again

Done it 12 times thanks no need to do it again.

Never heard of a stalemate resulting in most of one army being slaughtered while the other was fine??

Even if it were a “stalemate” which it definitely wasn’t, you’re telling me if Jaina was in guldan a positions, she’d be able to kill a bunch of the horde and alliance leaders and win the fight?no

There’s no debate, she’s nowhere near guldan

Well allow me an army can be stalemated on one wing while the other is gaining or loosing ground.
Alliance wasnt loosing in the ground fight, they were loosing with the bats attacking from the sky.
Thats why they called for sylv to clear them out so they could end it with a cannon blast from the gunship.
Hell the gnome blasted a demon at point blank range like it was nothing.
Sylv called the retreat gen goes she wouldnt?! Sylvanas! Varian! we have to retreat well be over run!