Pouch of Awakened Whelpling's Crests Did not give anything

As the title stated, I opened pouch that was suppose to give 15 and ignore the season cap. I had 41 before I opened it, after opening it I still had 41. I managed to get a video of it happening too.

3 Likes

Yeah, it seems like the pouches are incorrectly coded to give currency ID 2805, which is a hidden currency, instead of 2806, which is the one that appears in the currency tab (and can actually be used). They both have the same name.

Extra:

If I run /run print(C_CurrencyInfo.GetCurrencyInfo(2806).quantity), it prints the amount (of Whelpling crests) I have in my Currency tab, but if I do /run print(C_CurrencyInfo.GetCurrencyInfo(2805).quantity) it prints 15, which is what I should have received from the satchel from this season’s crest intro quest (the only satchel I’ve opened so far).

5 Likes

I have hit cap and opened the bag to get some more as there is an item I want upgraded, but hit this problem too.
I hope that Blizz resolve the issue and make the currency usable (without it being counted against our season limit)

1 Like

I bought 2 x Large Punches from the Plunderstorm vendor. I should have received 60 but I didn’t get any. Upon running the script posted by Zephyy, it is indeed saying I have 75 hidden currency, which would be 60 from the pouches I bought and 15 from the intro quest. I would like to upgrade some stuff please :confused:

The mouseover of the awakened crest pouch says it contains dreaming crests. Nice.

same thing happened to me got the welplings poutch from doing the upgrade item quest and i opened it when i was 120/120 weekly cap but it ignores weekly cap so i should have been had 135 welpling crest after opening it

I turned in the quest “Awakened Crests, Unlimited Possibilities”, received a Pouch of Whelpling’s Awakened Crests. I had 18 whelping crests, I clicked the Pouch of Whelpling’s Awakened Crests, and in the chat window it said, “You received currency: [Whelpling’s Awakened Crest]x15”. But in my currency tab I still had 18 Whelpling’s Awakened Crests.

1 Like

A few minutes ago, we deployed a hotfix for this issue that should alleviate it going forward.

We’re working on a fix-up for players who were already affected.

1 Like

Crazy idea but…how bout you just uncap crests? Not like there’s any reason for them to be in the first place since this is just filler content.

2 Likes

Love that we can compensate people who did this, but not the ones that got screwed out of loot from the weekly boxes (community feast, dragonbane keep, grand hunt, Last Hurrah). We received 350 ilvl gear pieces which are on a weekly lockout/cap just like the crests, but we just have to suck it up and wait a week? Why can’t they?

2 Likes

Does this also apply to the automatic conversions of higher tier crests into lower tier crests from completing M+ dungeons?

People were completing +6’s while already capped on awakened aspect crests, which the game automatically converted into dreaming wyrm crests and were instantly deleted, since it’s not Season 3 anymore. …I don’t know if that automatic conversion also ate into the awakened wyrm crests cap despite the player getting no benefit.

Any update on the Flame-warped Curio issue? No responses at all so far

1 Like

Any updates of Curios?

any update on the fix up

Lack of response on Downgraded Crest’s vanishing from sight during first week is honestly unacceptable. We don’t know if we should plan our gearing around having them or not…

I never got replacement Crests, so I doubt they are planning on giving them?

1 Like

Not sure if related issue, but I have submitted a ticket as follows:

I completed a Mythic Dungeon (no mythic keystone) and picked up Drakes Awakened Crests. I noticed that they did not into my inventory (saying that I have 0 crests).

However, when I check my currency tab, it says that I have 0 drakes awakened crests, but a line underneath that also saying I am at season cap of 120/120.

Furthermore, this is also true for any other drakes awakened crests that I pick up, and also whelplings awakened crests (both of these simultaneously say that I have 0, but also 120/120 season cap in the currency tab).

wondering if anyone has similar issues

1 Like

I am having this same issue, the whelpling awakened crests I am not receiving them nor are they stacking up under currencies, on my warrior, where as other toons I am not having this problem, so far,

when its gonna be fixed guys comeon

any update?