Potential return of MoP CMs

you have more choice now than you ever did with the talent rows they had in mop-sl

1 Like

Be careful with that one last time I upset them quickly had like think it was 3 posts flagged and hidden for review in what was a very long and busy thread suspect dirty play :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Imagine being so bland, ordinary and unspecial you get a kick from the efforts of others being made null

1 Like

did you have a stroke while typing that out?

Eh, I noticed there are a lot of people on these forums that speak two languages and if English is their second, I learned to read between the lines.

Lol, what gives you that idea?

Between that and typing on a phone, I just hope people manage to decipher what Iā€™m saying instead of question my grammar skills like a 13 year old

3 Likes

Imagine being so bland, ordinary and unspecial you get a kick from the efforts of others being made null

You still have the rewards of your efforts? Congrats!

1 Like

And should remain fomo as advertised. Unless theyā€™re ready to bring back scarablord

Oh, so you only care when its your items supposedly being made less meaningful. Itā€™s fine when its something you donā€™t have?

A man of principle!

1 Like

No itā€™s not fineā€¦

Iā€™m making a pointā€¦

If one comes back they all do, and many could agree that would not be a good thing

Yes.

The point is you want things to come back only if you can also benefit from them coming back.

If you donā€™t benefit then they should stay locked.

As I said: principled.

Idk how youā€™re getting thatā€¦

I donā€™t want any fomo to come back, even fomo that I donā€™t haveā€¦

Like helloā€¦

oh?

And should remain fomo as advertised. Unless theyā€™re ready to bring back scarablord

This is just rampant speculation at this point. And I donā€™t even care that much if they put them back in or not, aside from the fact that it would make the elitist gatekeepers lose their you know what. For that reason alone, it would be worth it.

3 Likes

MoP CMs? Why?

If weā€™re going to bring Panda stuff back (which we should), bring the CORE STORY ABOUT WRATHION back first! Ya know, the lore surrounding a major character that nobody who played after MoP ever got to learn?

3 Likes

Just give them recolors.
Allow people who got at least 1 set to have all the sets for every class. I thought warbands should do this.

Itā€™s GD, do you have to ask? :grin:

1 Like

It would be a great opportunity to put the CM recolors into the game.

1 Like

Would love the CM armors. At least the Paladin set. I need the Bubblegum Crisis armor! The gold set from the Legion Class hall is nice, but missing the wings.

Blue, red, purple. Dont care. Still want it.