Potential return of MoP CMs

Do bring back the OG sets unless you guys are prepared to bring back every single fomo reward, Including scarab lord.

Instead make the unused color tints like the red paladin one

4 Likes

iā€™m interested because the tears of the account buyers/sellers and other fomo rats are very sustaining and sweet

24 Likes

I just received Saltwater Potion just by entering this thread so thank you OP. This thread will be salt mine.

11 Likes

Iā€™m VERY curious to know what theyā€™re cooking.

6 Likes

Just recolors is fine.

Wowhead letting people who donā€™t play the game write articles again.

7 Likes

I doubt theyā€™ll return mop challenge modes.

Holly Longdale replied to wowhead and I feel it may be something simple that is easy for them to do, that isnā€™t just reused old content.

A twist on timewalking is my guessā€¦ datamined siege stuff, datamined other stuff. So my guess may be some timer based event. Wild guess. ā€˜ā€˜Time[RUNNING] Pandamoniumā€™ā€™

When they brought the MT back, they gave new rewards. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be the same here.

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m one of those ā€œFOMO ratsā€ and you wonā€™t be getting tears from me.

Unlike the side that demands something they canā€™t have, I can be an adult about it. The only thing Iā€™m going to do is not participate in stuff like this anymore. My motivation to do seasonal/limited time events was to get cool rewards that were going to be removed. If something is just going to stick around forever, Iā€™ll ignore it like every thing else that I donā€™t feel like doing.

3 Likes

Some of the recolors that were datamined all the way back in MoP look really good, would love to see them as a reward if they decide to do something like that. Bringing back the original CM rewards would suck because just like the twitch stuff Iā€™d have zero reason to participate because I already have the stuff.

I thought CM meant MoP community managers were returning.

I miss Bashiok. (Kaivax is cool still)

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, are we making stuff up again and using Wowhead sensationalism/trolling as a basis?

2 Likes

Unlike the side that demands something they canā€™t have, I can be an adult about it.

Goes on to say

The only thing Iā€™m going to do is not participate in stuff like this anymore [because other people in the future may also get the things I just got].

Adult!

4 Likes

Except I didnā€™t say that. You donā€™t even know how to fake quote someone. Better luck next time.

it was implied

1 Like

Except I didnā€™t say that. You donā€™t even know how to fake quote someone. Better luck next time.

oh?

2 Likes

No it wasnā€™t. I donā€™t give a damn what other people have.

Yeah I said that but not that other garbage you tried to make up.

1 Like

That you find the clear and obvious endpoint of your POV to be such an indictment that you immediately run from it should be cause for reflection.

As an adult, of course.

1 Like

I donā€™t even know what you just said. Itā€™s gibberish.

Do or Donā€™t? Iā€™m very confused

1 Like

I want the old MoP Talent system backā€¦

Put all the stuff they took out of the baseline back in, and return it to how it wasā€¦ The system worked for a decade with no serious problems with itā€¦