Posting without a subscription

Can you still do this or was it fixed?

Try it and find out.

1 Like

Still bugged.

Yes, or I reckon there wouldn’t be many people here

2 Likes

this alt of mine is on an account that hasn’t had game time since February 2018.

For some reason, yes you can.

It seems to be hit or miss. Some people can, and others say they can’t. Pretty typical of bugs in general I suppose.

1 Like

I wonder if the forums would be any less negative if they fixed it.

2 Likes

yes

It would be much less negative…

9 Likes

I really wish they would fix this.

3 Likes

Can confirm. I am not subbed atm.

I’m sure this forum would do just fine without the comments from people who don’t even want to play the game. If you’re not invested in the game to pay for it you shouldn’t be posting.

8 Likes

I could before I was logged out. When I logged back in I wasn’t able to post any longer. Now I’ve a subscription so all is resolved.

1 Like

I don’t believe it was a bug. I believe that they allow players to post without game time to keep the forum more lively.

2 Likes

I want to play the game. It just needs to be fixed first.

8 Likes

The blue posts stated it was a bug and it’s going to be fixed.

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot of blue posts that have said a lot of things. If this were a bug I’d assume that a multi-billion dollar company could have already had it fixed by now. How long have we had this new forum?

So they are either incompetent or it’s not a bug.

Edit - “not a priority”… right?

It’s not their software. It is completely within the realm of possibility that the company who is responsible for the software sees this fix as a low(er) priority.

This is it. If you’re loved in when you unsubscribe you can still pay. As soon as you log out your done. Least i think that’s how it is.