Posting without a subscription

Weird. I remember an unnamed MVP poster said there was “a whole team” dedicated to the Blizzard forums. So now we have an MVP who’s lying too.

Never phear!

Classic is hear!!

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter to me either way. Forum access is only an extra. This bug shouldn’t be the highest priority on their list.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

Im glad they can post. Id hate to see how empty these boards are without them

3 Likes

It’s all about the love.

1 Like

About as empty as they were before this bug… oh wait.

2 Likes

There were people posting in a blue thread the other day that stated they didn’t have a subscription. So ‘IF’ they were telling the truth, then yes it is still a bug.

If we wanna save the forums it’s gonna be with love.

Still works.

No im still pretty negative on bfa and i have a sub.

3 Likes

I think there was a lot more people before this “bug”

Either way. I’m glad. I want them to be an active part of the discussion so we can draw more people back and hopefully one day the world won’t feel so empty

2 Likes

I’m not working for them so I’m not going to make assumptions.
I do know if enough of us complain about it there is a possibility they’ll consider it a more urgent matter.

I hope it does get fixed ASAP.

I am unsubbed, and can’t post. I think ever since I logged out and back in, it won’t let me!

1 Like

Clearly we have different definitions for discussion.

1 Like

I’m confused…

Is it possible the MVP said that before the switch?

No sir, it was 100% after the new forum was implemented.

I’d be interested to see the quote. And while I am not doubting you, I could just see the context going in multiple directions. Its fully possible the MVP was just wrong, and not necessarily lying.