Post Your New 10.0.5 Main!

Ah. Well i probably wont like it still lol. WE felt like it just had way to many buttons that werent as impactful as they should be. Kind of like enh shaman i guess.

1 Like

Fortifying Brew is now currently a 6 minute cooldown, so yeah definitely still goes that way

I really don’t like playing melee or warlocks but it seems the only way to compete right now is to play melee or resto druid

Wish hunters and mages could get some love but their talent trees are a mess

yes actually lol

Just saw you in Dal lol

yeah i was logged on classic because im bored at work and real wow is down, but then i realized theres literally nothing to do on classic wow at all and went afk and went to the forums instead

Ditto. Did VoA for the first time in months to try and finally get 40 badges to buy Naxx 25 shoulders to look cool posting on the forums

:sleeping:

yeah i raid log just because i feel bad about leaving my guild

1 Like

my dream is the day demonology lock becomes a real dps class
until that day i’ll keep playing the 2nd option, beast master

but i do feel a healers call maybe, just maybe, i will go back to resto druid

There were demo locks in the AWC?

are you one of those people in inception who think actual reality is a dream and your dream world is the true reality

yeah… look
being a gimmicky class that can work with a lot of effort is not fun in the long run
because to see others being more consistent with less effort just wears one down

That’s what I’m wondering, all this Arms Warrior hype over Ignore Pain. It’s not a huge amount of damage absorbed. It may mean I’ll get more 4-2 matches. There’s been a few times where I’ve been just a little more dead than the other guy.

No, they get Warbreaker and Bladestorm reduced. A talent may be taken which casts the other when used, Avatar/Bladestorm.

The way people are talking I’d expect that hitting 1800 this week should be no problem for me, just tunnel and zug right? I mean, if I do hit 1800 this week then ya, this is OP. No way I’d go from struggle for 1200 to 1800 the next week.

1 Like

I always like this writing prompt I ponder on when I heard about the idea of the Akashic Records, what if all imagination of far away galaxies, mystical realms, and all other fantastical stories was really the authors/creators tapping into the records and seeing real events somewhere in the infinity of creation.

Sorry for the tangent, but I always liked that thought and what you said made me think about it

Careful saying that in the PTR forums. The same 4-5 people quite literally spam creating threads over how the sky is falling due to DT removal may actually show up at your house and tickle your toes.

:persevere::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

new ?we don’t reroll over here boomie for life

1 Like

Disc Priest for life!

1 Like

Heal me daddy :hot_face:

1 Like

It’s this warrior. I have another warrior, but I wanted two to practice more.