Post Your New 10.0.5 Main!

Don’t post this truth on r/worldofpvp unless you want -50 karma speed run :joy:

I understand, I don’t want to olay my horde priest for the same reasons. I use to jump around org and say “is my penance extra thicc?”

That’s why I have this one

1 Like

Fortunately Reddit karma means even less than WoW forums likes

I look at the top of Supatease list on a weekly basis to decide who I’m playing

2 Likes

I’m playing hunter, shaman, warlock, and warrior. Will still “main” hunter but focus on BM and SV. Having a blast messing around with the other three. Destro is actually super fun. Arms already felt great. Ele is amazing and will still be amazing.

In bfa I was bored and dualboxed two troll Boomy twinks named dbag (spelled out) one and dbagtwo.

Mentioned them in bg forums once and got forum banned plus next time tried to log in had forced name changes.

Same happened to my classic bigdbag (spelled out please don’t ban me again I’m working on tl3 to post silly gifs again).

3 Likes

I leveled a mistweaver so i could try fistweaving and i know exactly what you’re talking about… sooo many optiong!!!

We should start a #Like4Like club to get there faster

1 Like

like a shot in the heart to fluent

F

Think I’ll just stick with my DH. At max gear they are still a powerhouse. Wars are being way too overhyped. There was a grand total of 0 Wars in this AWC. I am going to laugh when Ignore Pain is only good to negate half a global worth of dmg lol.

Was also thinking of leveling a healer and do my part to help the RSS queue times.

It’s not just the damage mitigation portion that will be good, but assuming it’s off the GCD like it used to be, it’s a super easy rage dump. Arms gets Avatar and CS back faster the more rage they spend. Arms has so much extra rage with nothing to use it on (not counting Slam for obvious reasons)

don’t worry I still have an old imgur account with a bunch of whatever their karma system is that I could dig back up

I am still rolling Warrior like I was before 10.0.5. It is my oldest and most played class. No need to abandon something you enjoy playing, even if they are not strong. For when they do get buffed to relevance you play almost as if a god idealogy.

My war has been sitting in the shadows, full honor gear with conquest weap. May play it more this week, BUT I will be getting 4p on my main rogue and I’m eager to try the shiv talent with the bleed dam increase from tier.

Survival always.
Cool polarm…check
Stealth…check
Pistol…check
Pocket crossbow…check
Bombs…check
Engaging rotations…check
Grappling hook…check
2x great long ranged rushes…check
Most importantly the ability to blame my trusty companion for any and all losses occured in pvp, and there are many.
Very fun spec.

1 Like

Arms Warrior is about to get the Ret Paladin treatment. OP as hell for 2 weeks, nerfed by 30-40% in PvP.

Bro arms is nuts. Watched baj last night hit 2500 and it was easy. Limited to no macro play. Just average 60kdps every game. The amount of times he said “oops i missed the interrupt” made me realize not much is needed as long as you react to other classes cds. Even so, the amount of times he would just hit every cd he has and bladestorm inside of spear to win made me sick. Warriors are going to dominate now with dh,uh,feral,hunter,and ret being nerfed.

Demo Warlock for life! Been running this toon for… Wow! Nine Years Now! Thank goodness I got her the Black Ice Ring Two Years ago, or she’d be punching me by now!

Are you Stumblin the Orc Sham on Grobb?

Get off my class, fotm reroll.