Post Your New 10.0.5 Main!

ARMS WARRIORS RISE UP!

Lets goooooo :ghost:

10 Likes

abandoned by my SL fotm brethren, I remain

3 Likes

abandoned by my 1 week ago fotm brethren, I remain

5 Likes

Im still looking. I can no longer stomache enhance shaman in pvp.

I am currently leveling a survival hunter as it feels similar but i also have a war at 70 which war has always been my second favorite after shaman.

Any suggestions?

I find WW a lot of fun. It’s very squishy though so you have to play around it’s mobility

I hear MM hunters now require skill to play. You should try them :baby:

1 Like

Still on DH making this D tier spec work against all odds.

12 Likes

I’m already planning for next week’s nerf for Arms Warriors so I’m leveling another class to get ahead of the meta.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Not actually leveling another toon right now.)

1 Like

Doing the Lords work :heart:

5 Likes

SV should be even more fun now that Ted won’t get gibbed as easily by those mean ferals.

Every time I try sv I think “wow this is really fun, but I have no idea what to press when!”

2 Likes

I played ww a while back and while i love the lore/fantasy of smashing people with my fist i didnt like the game play.

That was several expacs ago so mayne i should give it another go. Thunderfist keeps fn me up.

LEGENDARYY

1 Like

Oh man, wait until every feral has 4 set. Their burst will only be 2% less than it currently is, with bites hitting 1% harder from the 2 set (6% bonus damage Vs 5% nerf).

I swear the only thing these nerfs did was make their ST build worse so everybody is going to go the primal wrath free bite build now.

1 Like

Yea i had that last night. I finally have enough talents to have all of the skills on my bar now and i was playing around with them. The big cds look cool on paper but they are not cohisive and all on the gdc. My favorite is that one on the left as i realized it just goes and you can keep pressing buttons during its channel giving you a lot of aoe burst.

Im sure ill try it but i always end up playing melee

Arms Warrior, as long as my sub is running.

The reason therefore is simple. The devs just always nerf what I play, so I decided to play Arms, Assa and Ele for now, so the people might enjoy a more balanced and fun environment in the future. :wink:

But also thinking about Disc, so I have fast queues in the remaining time and with 10.0.5 they don’t seem too bad.

Just don’t play WW <3

Your sacrifice doesn’t go unnoticed. Keep fighting the good fight!

2 Likes

Ted is still in danger friend! DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN AGAINST THESE ANIMAL ABUSING MONSTROCITIES

…also yea Feral bleeds and UHDK diseases are still gonna rot a pet with zero vers down to the ground

BUT…maybe Blizzard is actually paying attention to Pet survivability and maybe in the future we might see some ACTUAL changes that are given to the Hunter on that front.

1 Like