Post Your Dracthyr!

The beta dressing room on wowhead is still broken for me.

I’ve tried 3 different browsers: Chome, Edge and Firefox. In all of them I get the extra set of blue wings.

2 Likes

Not for me. I tried Edge, a browser I’ve never used before, and I still get the extra wings. Nothing gets rid of them!

3 Likes

I’m very glad I could help inspire you. People are complaining about colours and I just have to smash all the colours together to prove people wrong.

Try this link:
https://www.wowhead.com/beta/dressing-room#rZ0c0zJ89c8jb8VKQ8jI8VPZ8vm8RWH8jt8VSb8jv8VSp8jl8VSR8jB8VSy8jC8VSv8vo8RXA8jA8RWx8jL8VQu8jy8VQX8xL8k5L8xp8R0h8jw8VOa8jG8VPW8jh8VOr8ji8VOl8jn8VQt8jH8VSD8jJ8VSO8jN8VQz8jp8VQG8jT8VQL8jj8VQn8jx8VSM8jE8VSj8tO8RAA8tQ8RAj8tS8RAy8tU8RAg8vd8RZW8vw8RZ18vi8RZ28vh8RZZ8va8RYh8jg8VSi8je8VSd8tP8RAp8vb8RZU8vr8RZY8vf8RZX8vH8R1J87Qz

4 Likes

The dracthyr, to me, feel like gimmick dragons.

I would have preferred a full send approach, frankly.

And as far as customization – I went through the editor and the faces all felt very similar. Not that other races have a plethora of options. But you typically have a few that are noticeably different. With the scales that didn’t feel the case. Adding that to the limits on armor for whatever reason and having to choose armor appearance in character creation just bothers me.

The evoker class seems interesting. The dracthyr are just off the target for me as presented. Will I try it? Ya, probably. Will I likely be in visage form whenever possible? Definitely.

On my worgen I at least enjoy both forms :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried the dressing room, but it is showing two sets of wings so I can’t get a decent screen capture… blah.

That worked!!! Thanks… back to the drawing board.

Edit: Probably something like this
Imgur

7 Likes

As for them all looking pretty… I think I’ve tinkered enough to get mine looking pretty ugly:

I think I’ll name him Bytalth.

7 Likes

Ok I’m back with the harder colours I’ve heard…Green.

So the first two are the same with either blue or gold horn/highlights since I thought both looked good.

Then I flipped the body to light green and I think just lessed the belly colour to mild(I like my stronger belly colours myself)

Lastly for those who are brave, have some green and purple

Someone slap this out of my hand.

13 Likes

I don’t have the magic of trust, so if someone nice could help out? ^^;

h ttps://imgur.com/dvzahM8

4 Likes

I got u!

12 Likes

thank you! Can’t wait until we can play with the visage forms too. Sort of torn between the white/purple and a black purple if we could get more shades to work with.

Here is my plain blue Dragon, I would be a blue dragon if I was making one.

https://i.imgur.com/VOoa7ag.png

4 Likes

Here you go.

9 Likes

Awesome! That link works great. No more extra wings.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I can’t get mine to work at all so have a nice fire dragon instead

:dragon: :cyclone: :dragon: :cyclone: :dragon: :cyclone: :dragon: :cyclone:

4 Likes

For those having an issue with the extra set of wings, here’s what fixed it for me.

1. At the bottom press the Reset button.
  2. In the new window, click Remove Current Gear.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Ok here’s one more, Azure drake based dracthyr!

16 Likes

One my brother’s fiance made:

6 Likes

I wish we could use the same palette for secondary colors as we can for primary, that would allow for some very vivid combinations, and that we could choose the metal and jewel color separately for jewelry.

6 Likes