Post some of your favorite movie/tv scenes

This is funny. More to come

My high school days in a nutshell

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

One of my absolute favorite movie series of all time.
:+1:

i think one of my favorite tv scenes of all time is when the Battlestar Galactica FTL jumps into atmo. i remember watching this when it aired and grinning like a moron the whole time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evodPpqb9H4&t

1 Like
3 Likes

Words to live by from Al Swearengen:

2 Likes

This is one from the way back machine.:smiley:

7 Likes
3 Likes

this highlight of this movie. This Godzilla is in extreme agony with his mutation. he cough blood and keeps mutating and now this. To me this a powerful scene just remind you how deadly this kajiu is.

4 Likes

So completely agree.

My only issue with this movie is Gojira’s tail is way too big and his arms are way to small, but other than that, I enjoyed the movie and that’s a great scene.

Wow, that moment at the end when he gets out of the rope. That was a cool moment.

1 Like

Quentin Tarantino makes the best movies!

4 Likes

That’s everyone complained. I do agree the tail is too long but Godzilla Ultima (Godzilla: Singular point) has very long tail as well. in 2014 everyone complained that new Godzilla had elephant feet and he looked fat and by time 2019 film came out, they address the design and now he looks more of traditional Godzilla.

1 Like

I grew up with “man in suit” Godzilla", but the overall look was perfect. My favorite Godzilla was the Showa Series Godzilla. Here is what he looks like from one of my favorite “man in suit” Godzilla movies.

3 Likes

my top 5 suit for Godzilla

1. 1964
  2. 1989
  3. 1995
  4. 1954
  5. 2002
1 Like

Those are very handsome Godzillas. I like all your choices. :slight_smile:

11 Likes