Post some of your favorite movie/tv scenes

“I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.”

8 Likes
8 Likes

Maybe the best fight scene ever in a TV show. Certainly one of the most brutal.

2 Likes
1 Like

Back when I was growing up ,after the Saturday morning cartoons, there was a show called Creature Feature on the Boston station we got thanks to our trusty, tin foil covered, rabbit ears! Weather permitting of course.:cloud_with_lightning:

They played some of the absolute worse B grade sci-fi movies ever made, but that is one of the ones I remember liking.:smiley:

1 Like

Good ol’ Bob Wilkins Creature Feature. Not sure if that’s the same as the one you watched, but I also used to watch Saturday night Creature Features. Saw all the classics on there. Bela Lugosi Dracula, Frankenstein, Creature from the Black Lagoon, etc. :smiley:

2 Likes

It was actually Creature DOUBLE Feature!:smiley:

3 Likes

This was the Creature Features of my youth…

Theme song and Bob introducing the movie.

RIP Bob, You made my childhood. :heart:

3 Likes

At least yours had a funky theme song.:saxophone:

1 Like

Saturday Creature Feature and Kung Fu Theater were must watches for any youngster back in the day.

2 Likes

Who wasn’t laughing their butts off?

6 Likes

That’s one of the best scene in all of the Avenger movies IMHO. :smile:

The Stan Lee cameos are precious!

My favorite…

…and all the cameos by Stan Lee

3 Likes

Tough call, I’m stuck between

and

4 Likes
3 Likes

She Wore a Yellow Ribbon (1949)

1 Like

I can’t post it or it would ruin everything for those who have not seen it yet, but the ending of the Mr. Robot series.

BLEW MY F’ING MIND!!!

Oh, and during the same series, found out that the founder of the hacker group Anonymous had a cameo in the series. No spoilers since he has nothing to do with the story, but I thought that was really cool.

2 Likes
1 Like

among the thugs is an amazing book, sure you have read it already though

1 Like