Have they eliminated post flagging for some people? I can see some posts in other threads are hidden, so I know they were flagged. I haven’t been able to browse the forum since Friday, so maybe something was stealth implemented over the weekend?? Maybe they’re now restricting flags only to high trust level posters?? Hopefully not, because I think that’d be a very dangerous decision.
That could still be intended, i.e. that only players with a Bnet of a certain TL rank can flag. And if that’s the case, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to request an explanation.
I believe I’m TL2 and I still have a flag option, at least on this thread. Other accounts that are missing it, are they TL2 or higher? (I don’t have a second one to test with.)
So I tested another account and the flag option is there. But I don’t know what my TL is on that account (or this one for that matter), so I can’t confirm or refute if it’s TL related. But it’s definitely not hitting every Bnet, only select ones.
If you go in your profile under summary, it will tell you, except I don’t know how to translate the word it says there to the number. Mine says trust level is “member” and I think that’s level 2.
The armory profile? Like when I click on my Avatar next to my post?
This account is Member. My other account is also Member. So while we don’t know what “Member” means, if both accounts are the same level, it’s unlikely that TL is related.
Yes. I logged out of this account and onto my other one. I’ve gone back and forth a couple of times to check, so that doesn’t seem to be the issue.
Yeah, flagging isn’t working all the time and there’s also not enough flags for the current sixteen spam threads and 30-odd spam posts in other threads of a copy pasted rant about Monks and Crackling Jade Lightning going on right now.
Yeah, they’re definitely spamming a bunch. Hopefully the spam filter catches them soon.
They basically admit that they’re spamming too and encouraging people to report them. Not sure what they’re hoping to accomplish other than lose their posting privileges.
While forums such as Technical Support and Customer Support allow players to post without an active account so they can receive troubleshooting assistance if they are unable to access the game, they were not intended to provide all of the permissions available to users with active accounts.
As some of you all know, recent changes to forum profiles helped mitigate some of the misuse we were seeing with forum reporting. We’re currently experimenting with additional ways to mitigate this type of behavior. One way we’re doing that is by putting the reporting tools behind the existing requirements to access the full forums.