Possible to succeed in PvP as Unholy?

I had something similar in mind, hoping that coil dam scales well enough to swap abom limb for Embrace death.

2 leggos is going to be interesting.

i was more thinking of the perma 90% slow but ya that would be nice as well

with 2 leggos, DE and Monstosity. Why go pheremones if you can just lay waste to everything unhindered?

pheremones may have an annoying factor
but its just adding time to the kills. Maybe you wana make them suffer?!

the haste for necros is rly insane

One thing I’m not really a big fan of Phearomones is that the haste buff and the dnd itself, you get benefit from standing on it.

You HAVE to stand on it to benefit from the haste.

If people get out of it, you’ll be a one sad boi. Especially if you’re not a Necrolord.

I really like the 24 second AMS. The duration of this long along with Spellwarding is working good so far. The damage is pretty lackluster though. :X

thats why grip of the dead works rly well with it

1 Like

Yea, grip is nice. But it doesn’t stop people from blinking/leaping/soulshape out of it.

Which can be problematic if you’re not a Necrolord. :frowning:

If only Grip of the Dead inflicts grounding debuff to enemies standing on it.

phearomones + grip of the dead + defile works really well in epics atm too. combined with reanimation and team fights get really frustrating for the other team: stun, fear, stun, fear

1 Like

I have always loved UH (even more so after diseases could crit). The only complaint I have about the spec at this point is the crashing water-filled cask that is the SS noise. I would be fine with it if it was epidemic’s sound, but that noise doesn’t sound like a magical slash of shadows. UH is awesome.

That Combo sounds so amazingly fun. I actually can’t wait to see what combos crop up once the cap is increased to 2.

I would be more inclined to use both Death’s Certainty and Phearomones if we can use two leggoes.

Death’s Certainty needs a buff on its own to warrant an Unholy Legendary.