Possible Ideas for other cosmetics for races

Since the DarkRanger/Darkfallen were just added for Blood Elves, Void Elfs and Night Elves, these are some ideas I had along the cosmetics line for other races.

Dranei and Lightforged: Man’ari (the guys with red skin and like green fel veins), Broken
Tauren: Taunka
Gnomes: Leper Gnomes
Forsaken: Light Forged Forsaken
Goblins: Kelfin
Worgen: Tails (They did it with Panda women, why can’t Worgen have tails), Other types of canine perhaps? More fur colors/patterns, upright skeleton.
Dwarves: All the different clans of dwarves appearances would be nice. Like say Wildhammer if its not already in?
Anyone have more ideas?

6 Likes

So… normal looking Draenei?

Saberon XD

1 Like

Deer god… not everyone knows the race is Eredar and Man’ari and Draenei are the seperate factions.

It’s a joke between me and Herne; Herne is the name of a mythical deer deity

2 Likes

Worgen: Porgen

10 million subs immediately

2 Likes

Gilblins / Gilgoblins are foes, and apparently teamed up with Galleywix shortly after he fled to the Undermine for safety, and they slightly different skeletons from goblins. So…

Kelfins. They already established an area right in Org’s port. And share same skeleton and combat animations.

1 Like

If this keeps up this is turning into a meme:

Playerbase: “We want Eredar!”
Devs: “We have Eredar at home…”
The Eredar at home: insert picture of Draenei/LF

1 Like

really bad ideas lol average void elf post

Yeah, its silly that Elves have gotten a High Elf appearance, a San’layn appearance, and some night warrior eyes when others races pretty much got nothing.

Im pretty sure Dwarves are the only other race that got a faction appearance

1 Like

Actually I made a post about this just last night. I would like to see some unique features for their human form, such as pointy ears and animalistic eyes. Like Genn’s model in HotS.

Plus I guess they could give them those tails that so many are clamoring for.

3 Likes

Ah yes, average unoriginal human post. :roll_eyes:

Pirate limbs for all races.
Mecha limbs for all races exalted with mechagon.
Racial haircuts for everyone. Maybe linked to rep of the original race that had it.

2 Likes

I feel like they really missed the mark by not having a whole bunch of cosmetic transmogs that just looked mechanical. Basically the same thing, since the serious mechanical parts on mechagnomes don’t show gear anyway.

Ooh, I like that. Maybe even have the styles only available in the particular race’s city. Just so we’ve got some reason to visit them!

2 Likes

Yep, only the finest braids can be done in Ironforge!

3 Likes

Interchangeable limbs for MechaGnomes to really spice up their looks, with preset colors/designs to help with mogging.

Void Elves: actual VOID stuff for once, look at 8.3 for guidance.

Draenei: skinny options and other body modifications, also eye colors finally… Manari skins as well.

Pandaren: red and blue tattoos for Alliance/Horde respectively.

Nightborne: Arcane markings and better hair/face options. etc.

2 Likes

Tall Dwarfs.

1 Like

Cult of the damned for humans, or long beards. Or both for that necromancer look.

Well there’s a 1,000+ reply thread in GD for tails… so… that maybe…

1 Like

gooberlike

Actual mechagnomes for mechagnomes.

This should be a profession.