Possible Ideas for other cosmetics for races

I like most of your ideas.

I believe you may have meant Man’ari, the demonic (red) Eredar…?

They need a tail option, among other things. #giveworgentails

Yes! Hopefully, added as a neutral race to avoid perceived favoritism.

Pardon my ignorance, but…what is that?

1 Like

I’m already sick of the pale skin red eyes. Just got out of an epic bg, where 19 of 40 ppl were using it lol…its a cult at this point.

Like a worgen except the size of a gnome and the face of a pug

That-…that’s just wrong.

shudder

1 Like

I think we have enough heterogeneity due to our disparate forms. No need to include us.

Back to 10 million subs, just you watch.

Gothic Gnomes

Undead Gnomes

Trolling kid with ZERO ideas given lol average human post.

No!

CORGEN

1 Like

For Worgen’s I could almost see them using other species of dogs instead of using just the wolf as customization skins.

For the Draenei, yes I would love to see the Man’ari skin tones and horns for them. Maybe also use the broken skin tones as well instead of a whole new race. Light forge, just add a few more skin tones and eye colors as well, I can’t see Man’ari becoming Light forged but I could see Velen welcoming his former people back and unified again.

1 Like

I’d play it

1 Like

Yes.
RELEASE THE KELFIN!

thank u least emotional void elf

The main issue I have with Kelfin as a customization race is that racials likely wouldn’t change. As a result, we’d have an aquatic race that lives in the deep ocean and having the Gil part of the Gilgoblin race name because they have gills able to drown after several seconds in a pond.

Thus one of several reasons I’d prefer Kelfin to be their own playable race slot instead. :japanese_goblin::trident:

We need more muscle options.

Abs. Like say on a female Vulpera.

lmao.

1 Like

Unless they are going to magically add playable Ogres after all these years, I want an Ogre skin with its voice altered to sound like an Ogre on any Horde race.