Possible Free Server Transfers for Lag Issues from Time Zone Difference

Hi, I currently play on Deathwing because my old characters used to be on this server. I experience lag issues because I currently now live on the East Coast of Canada (used to live on West Coast) and the 4 hour time difference with the server causes severe freezing episodes. I’m wondering if I could get a free transfer for at least one or two of my characters to one of the Eastern Time US Servers? I know there’s a $25 cost for them as of now and only free for full servers, but this lag issue is not really going to go away for a while. The game was playable for me for the past couple months with only minor freezing, but with the new expansion there’s too much traffic and it’s much worse. My internet is good otherwise, it’s not because of my provider. I know a lot of other people online have similar issues and they wrongfully associate it with their graphics cards or something similar. It would be nice to provide users with this freedom.

Thank you!

UPDATE: USE AN ETHERNET CABLE INSTEAD OF WIFI! INSTANTLY SOLVED MY LAG ISSUES :slight_smile:
Please tell people who are reporting freezing or lag to use ethernet instead of wifi