Portal to Zuldazar Changed Since Patch

Didn’t see any mention in the patch notes, but the Org portal to Zuldazar takes you to the docks now, instead of the portal room.

However, the SW portal to Boralus still goes to the portal room.

Was this change intended?

My characters I’ve tried this on have completed the introduction quests.

8 Likes

A related phenomenon is that a lot of the NPCs who used to be available in the Great Seal (close to the prior portal teminus) are missing. NPCs like the Zandalari faction emissary or the solo LFR queuer.

It’s like they broke the Great Seal.

3 Likes

I also got ported to the docks when zoning in from the portal in Org. My pally has completed the war campaign, so the zone isn’t new to her.

My Alliance toons still port into the portal room in Boralus.

What’s really cool, is if you were starting “The Fury of the Zandalari” storyline and need to finish it to get the Tides of Vengeance achievement, you can’t. :smiley: Great patch!

2 Likes

You should make a separate topic for that if you haven’t already. Others are probably having the same problem.

1 Like

Good idea, I’ll do that.

1 Like

Also having this issue, tested on characters that have completed the war campaign and the zone itself (including thankfully having the faster then master flight paku totems to try and help alleviate the horrible being ported to the docks now)

Also tested going back to org and porting back in after completing the ‘free mount’ quest from going to BFA and still get sent to the docks.

I desperately hope this is truly a bug and not an intended change.

4 Likes

If blue hasn’t replied, and if it’s not in the known issues list, there’s a good chance it’s intentional. Like when they wiped 10+ years of customization unlocks from me this patch and told me to go get them again with 0 compensation.

Nothing is safe from blizz anymore.

2 Likes

Try using it to get to the darkmoon faire today. Same result. End of the docks vs portal room.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.