[Poll] - Which character wins this fight?

Trick question. That dwarf is probably a paladin. You ever 1 vs 1 healer? Yea… someone is going to die from boredom first.

9 Likes

Even the Dark Iron Dwarf in this art has his extra belt pieces on his Heritage armor… Please fix the in game Dark Iron Heritage armor lol.

Anyway, back on topic. I voted for the Mag’har because of the giant wolf, if she didn’t have the wolf than I would have surely voted for the Dwarf. I don’t think the Dwarf would even be able to reach the Orc from down there xD

1 Like

Depends on how many dots the dark iron has on him before he pops his racial and goes ham.

1 Like

Which one has more Titan-forged pieces of gear?

1 Like

Obviously bias again. Somehow the wolf is double the height of the dwarf

I understand it’s a dwarf but still the wolf can’t be double the height.

How come the orc is on a wolf but the dwarf can’t be on a core hound.

Not to worry because you can’t do mounted combat. The orc will have to dismount to attack. Unless they haven’t enabled dismount when using an ability in options. If they haven’t then they’re a noob

1 Like

The Dark Iron will lose because he’s uglier.

2 Likes

No mounted combat so I dunno why the orc brought a wolf.

She’ll be stuck standing there while the dwarf crushes her.

Even if there was though, that wolf isn’t gonna be able to get past all that armor and shield. I think his height gives him an advantage here. Too small and compact to be trampled. It’d be like trying to trample a boulder. Once that orc is dismounted, the dwarf will make short work of her.

He just has to outlast them. And nobody has more stamina than a dwarf.

More likely the orc will run away though, since orcs are generally cowards.

1 Like

Well my money is on the dwarf then. Although his hammer looks to be bending from the weight the fact he is wielding that one handed shows absurd strength.

The orcs weapon is to large to be useful that close beyond using it for jousting she can’t close. Really this is between the dwarf and the wolf at this point and I have to give it to the " I can lift what must be a minimum 60 pound hammer one handed guy" over the big wolf.

While I love Horde. I kinda wanna cheer for the literal little guy in this case. He’s technically going 1 v 2

The Mag’har Orc jumps off the Wolf and swings her blade which the curved end gets behind the shield cutting the leather strap.

The shield falls out of the Dark Iron Dwarfs hand.

The Dark Iron Dwarf quickly swings his Mace slamming the Mag’har Orc in the side and a loud crack of some of her ribs breaking can be heard.

She drops her weapon and clutches her side and spits some blood out of her mouth.

The Dark Iron Dwarf walks in for the kill as the Mag’har Orc looks dead into the Dark Iron Dwarfs eyes then smirks.

From behind the Wolf charges in and grabs the Dark Iron Dwarf by the head and violently shakes the Dwarf and flings him into the wall.

The Mag’har Orc tries to pick her weapon up but her broken ribs are too painful.

The Dark Iron Dwarf wounded and bleeding crawls toward his mace and uses it to prop himself up.He looks at the Mag’har Orc with with a piercing gaze,spits some blood on the ground and screams…“Is that all you got lass!!”

The Dark Iron Dwarf waiting for the wolf to go in for the kill instead sees the loyal wolf lower his front body and the Mag’har Orc as she yells in pain crawls on top the wolf.She looks at the Dark Iron Dwarf and says “My wolf could quickly kill you Dwarf but that privilege belongs to me and if one of us is to die it will be by our own hands.There is no honor letting my wolf kill you in this arena.”

The wolf howls and runs off with the wounded Mag’har Orc.

Conclusion:Draw

1 Like

The one that has the high ground!

Believe me when I say this…This is a prime Mike Tyson v skinny guy in year 8 fight, the Maghar Orc destroys the DIDork inside 10 seconds, there is no chance of even a counter, the stun followed by overpowering huge attacks kill the poor DIDork and /laugh is sent. WHy you might ask? Because Alliance members have ruined warmode by being children afraid of dying and this DIDork wasn’t prepared for 1v1 combat and was taken by surprise that he was actually playing World of WARcraft. Get with the program Alliance, I often get hammered and stalked by 2-3 alliance but I don’t tuck tail and run I try my luck, hex stun and see if stormstrike and co can maybe scare the cloth wearing goose into an early grave…PvP is fun and gang wars in the World are part of how its supposed to be. So Blizz can you please give them some help as they are obviously afraid at the moment of world PvP and the numbers in raids are shockingly low and that is a story in itself. Do some research on age of players and I reckon you’ll find many 12 year olds on ally and many 55+ as alliance because they feel being on the right side is to be human, they’ve not bought into the story that you’ve crafted and it needs to change, these patches we get we should be getting 2-3 times as many with mass story in them, stop gimping on the story content hire some new writers if you have to but you need to engage people more within the World and that isn’t solely raids and fetch quests, develop stuff like expeditions for 3 people that tell stories with cut scenes and new mobs and multiple choices. What i am being told is that the game is bleeding subs and be that true or not I really think if you guys started doing quest line patches a month after the raid tier opens and then each 2-3 weeks until the next one opened you’ll find people become more engaged in the world and become connected to the characters on both sides of this WAR.

Seeing as how lopsided their racials are, dwarf wins.

2 Likes

Of course the Horde would win, they have the dev’s on their side.

2 Likes

The correct answer always includes Dwarves.

3 Likes

hmmm. I know little of dark iron dwarves strength lorewise. These are my opinions of following scenarios.

Dwarf takes defensive and wolf attacks: His possible movements would be to either back up or roll under the feet of the wolf and bashing or hammering it from underneath, depending on which he did, the wolf would most likely rear up or sprint forward. From there the orc could dismount and turn, preparing for combat as the wolf circles, from there on i can’t perdict who would win, the length of the weapon gives an advantage, however it also depends on the dwarf’s and orcs experience in combat against each other and their own temperaments.

If you’re judging by in game characters, Dark Iron easily wins since they have 1000000X better racials.

If you’re judging it by that picture then the Mag’har easily wins, they have reach advantage, size advantage, strength advantage, plus they’re on a horse-sized wolf while the Dwarf only has a shield and a hammer.

1 Like

We can’t even have a fun little vote without the Horde bias complaints? They are nerfing racials as it is and they will soon be non-existent because of all the crying I’m sure. Try and have a little fun :).

This would be a good fight. So the DI is probably a pally or a prot war, I’m going warrior because a healer fight would be boring, and the Mag’har is most likely a SV hunter, I see a polearm and a the armor looks more like mail to me. The wolf in the pic is obviously a mount so it will be gone as soon as the fighting starts, but there is definitely a wolf hunter pet popping up when she dismounts. Prot wars are a little weak atm, so I hear, but I predict a long drawn out fight with a close call, but the Mag’har orc takes it. Orcs just want it more, they go the extra mile…also…For the Horde!

Isn’t this more or less a which faction do you play or like more question. Seems a little bias if you ask me.

My money is on the Dwarf.

Fully Armored in plate and mail.
Shield.
Low center of Gravity and extremely difficult to knock down.

Versus:
Wolf, with big nasty, teeth that look like great targets for an armored fist or a warhammer. I bet that’s gonna hurt when he shatters those.
Armored bikini. looks closer That’s not even an armored bikini, that’s just leather pants and a bra.

Yeah, the only real threat here is the wolf, and considering the proximity Dark Irons have to Core Hounds this guy probably doesn’t even rate on the Dark Iron’s scale of “canines that should be avoided.”

2 Likes