[Poll] - Which character wins this fight?

For this wallpaper and other sizes click here.

• Dark Iron Dwarf
  • Mag’har Orc

0 voters

The dwarf will surely kill the wolf, and wound the orc gravely, but the orc’s blade will find it’s way through the dwarf’s heart.

7 Likes

the dwarf is going to be eating a lot of hot dogs after this fight is over.

6 Likes

Does the gaint wolf factor into the fight or not?

2 Likes

Im going with the Orc because she is mounted. It’s tough to overcome. His armor and shield would be a great advantage if she were to be dismounted, but her weapon has the range. Tough call outside of the wolf.

Edit: Is there a sword/pole arm like hers in the game?

2 Likes

Definitely Horde bias. (Just kidding) :slight_smile:

Blunt weapon against giant furry creature. No enough reach to take out the legs. Had the Dwarf used a long blade, he could cut the legs out from under the wolf to even the fight. The Orc would have to be really bad to lose.

I’d call it 50/50 at best, the wolf is an up for the maghar… but the discipline and skill of the dwarf at fighting larger and mounted enemies is not to be ignored.

Bruh, she has the high ground. Didnt you learn this in star wars?

8 Likes
3 Likes

This is wow… terrain doesn’t seem to matter, look at Azshara… the alliance wasted the high ground, and the horde attacked it and succeeded.

I’m “For the Horde!” and I love orcs but for this scenario, I’m rooting for the underdog.

Go Dark Iron!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/250/465/441.jpg

1 Like

…not to mention the brand new wolfskin cloak!

Totally up to you in how this plays out! Is it a hunter pet or a mount that will vanish in combat? Give us your story version. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I thought we were friends! Why would you do this to me! Oh the betrayal!

1 Like

What if! What if…now hear me out.

He knocks the rider off her worg. The two of them look at each other. Then up to the throng of people watching them fight. Then back to each other. Then just walk off together, skipping hand in hand while ending the night at the local tavern and slamming down some ale.
#MakeItHappen

7 Likes

/looks at avatar
/looks at race

Somethings not quite right…

8 Likes

I’m deep undercover.

Ssshhhhhh

The dwarf, using his trusty hammer of Storm Bolting, knocks the mag’har off her mount. The wolf leaps, gashing itself on the dwarf’s shield spikes. He fells it with a mighty bash to the skull, but not before it rakes its fearsome claws through his legs.

The dwarf drags himself off the battlefield. His legs torn and savaged in the wolf’s final moments, he will never fight again. Many years later, he is found hopeless, cold, and penniless on the streets of Ironforge, the city he once scorned. In his waning days, he will forever wonder why the woman spared him. He decides at last that she knew his life was indeed over on that fateful day. That night, he passes on in his sleep, unnoticed by anyone.

The orc arrives too late to save her bonded companion. Laying the great wolf to rest, she falls into a deep depression that nothing seems to shake. Seeking the counsel of her ancestors, she travels to Nagrand - the pale shadow of the present, not the verdure of the past that is forever denied her - and wanders into the wild. She is never seen again by any civilized soul.

I suppose that means “neither of them”.

5 Likes

I think best case scenario for the dwarf is that he breaks a couple of the wolf’s ribs, right before the wolf eats his head…

2 Likes