Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

Man really looks like y’all should invest a lot more time and resources into classic!

lul

/10char

I would of selected wotlk dungeons. But blizzard is still sitting on their hands with RDF and quite frankly is ruining the classic experience.

5 Likes

Lmao, who made this poll?

2 Likes

classic fresh servers, SoM or classic +

2 Likes

This is really just a poll to see if they should work more on HC mode. imo.
And yes they should

1 Like

why would a poll about your favorite feature include something that doesn’t exist?

4 Likes

Questing easily everything else is just extra WoW as it was intended to be open world queting an grinding with buddies.

3 Likes

Hardcore pvp server please!

1 Like

Mostly DF raiding, but recently been having a ton of fun with classic hardcore

1 Like

I selected DF raiding but the catch would be that Mythic raiding is not friendly at all, to a point that content is not even cleared by the above-average playerbase, which really SUCKS.

3 Likes

I like being a dungeoneer.

1 Like

I don’t have the will to play classic version anymore even though there are things I enjoy and miss from that era. My main game mode I get the most enjoyment from is M+ depending on the season/affixes/dungeons. I also enjoy raiding in a casual AOTC guild and enjoy good world content/questing in my down time. Dragon riding and racing has been a wonderful addition and I hope to see more of it in the future. Maybe a grand prix weekend streamed event with all the hype surrounding it!

WoW PvP is very interesting to play, but Arenas don’t do it enough justice.

We need more incentives to PvP in all different forms, especially like 5x5 Arenas and Epic BGs.

2 Likes

Pleasently suprised to see dragonflight pvp to have a non-neglible vote. S1 was so deflated i feared the worst

I do KSH and cleared raid on normal. Then i focused on getting rival sets due to FOMO. Barely got it on my 4 chars (all healers) before end of season.

End fomo and give us a BG

2 Likes

Mythic+ is lame…sad that it’s on top

3 Likes

My guildmates and I do a lot of epic bgs. Many of us also love wpvp. WE WANT NEW EPICS! And community tabards and flags. :slight_smile:

1 Like

wheres the farming old raids for transmog option

nerf bfa raids

3 Likes

I used to honestly enjoy leveling, sometimes I wish it was possible to go from 1-70 and enjoy all the zones (I understand you can still quest at max level but it’s not the same)

I think WoW would benefit from a “journey” mode I had a post up a couple months ago:

Other than that, I love qing WoW arena, there’s nothing like it!

Solo Shuffle was a good addition to the game however, I believe 2s/3s need some QoL changes what those are I’m not too sure.

A “solo/duo” q for 2s/3s where you get matched up with 1-2 others might really be a good addition to the game.

I think Battlegrounds (Honor Levels) could use more rewards for they haven’t really been updated since Legion tbqh.

SoloQ RBGs might be another fun addition to the game if they’re implemented correctly (not as a separate ladder).

6v6 rbg modes should also be looked into for I believe it has a lot of potential to be enjoyable for the community.

2 Likes

right now timewalking and thats about it.

3 Likes