Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

This is weird. I thought they knew what was best for us anyway.

I agree the RDF is just missing from WotLK. Need to add that back, thanks. I’d vote for that.

I liked LFR this last round. And I did a bit of normal raiding because of it. Sadly we all stopped playing because the pointless grinds were unfulfilling. Wouldn’t vote for it but it was like a nice side course this round.

I truly hate professions this expansion. You could have done so much to make this reasonably fun but it got borked bad.

I usually do the outdoor / questing / leveling but… it just got meh. So I’ll vote that.

9 Likes

I don’t think this is the slight you are taking it to be. RP is not a constructed game mode but rather a self-directed form of gameplay. The content for RP is not an encounter that is designed for you to overcome but rather the imagination of your group.

10 Likes

I do a little bit of everything but voted classic era because many of us want a proper Classic+ server. It’s a smart business move, many play on private server that provide them with that experience. Why not bring them in to play the legit version?

1 Like

Imagine being the 2% who voted for “wrath classic dungeons” lul

1 Like

Can’t the same be said for “hardcore”?

13 Likes

I very much enjoy mythic+. It gives me an opportunity to challenge myself in a much smaller and less time constrained way. I like seeing older dungeons added into the mix and not forgotten. The only thing missing is rewards on par with raiding and PvP. Each end game pillar should offer equal rewards imo.

1 Like

also lol at the “so many ways to play”

raiding is on the list twice, PVP is on the list twice, dungeons are on the list twice.

instanced, instanced, instanced.

but hey, at least we got “outdoor questing/leveling”

This poll is exactly what is wrong with WoW. Move away from this instance nonsense and move away from those 3 pillars.

12 Likes

lol wrath classic dungeons are so low on the radar wow

2 Likes

Outdoor questing / Leveling.

This and normal/heroic dungeons is about all my aging body and brain can handle, even with gaming keyboard and mouse. Plus, I love stories over mindlessly repeating dungeon crawls. The first time or two are fun, after that, it’s just meh.

Thanks for posting this survey. But keep in mind, the results only reflect the opinions of those who frequent the forums. Most players don’t.

11 Likes

That’s fine you can recomfort yourself by seeing wotlk dungeons down the list and maybe “other” taking on classic pvp.

1 Like

pvp paulers rise from your XLLLLLL+++++ chairs and vote for pvp!
its time…

4 Likes

modern pvpers play on the couch, I’ve seen the streams.

3 Likes

back in my day we played in a chair. yea ok couches

2 Likes

DO NOT RELEASE CLASSIC AGAIN UNLESS YOU FIX PVP GEARING.

Don’t make the same mistake a 3rd time.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

“PeOpLe OnLy Do M+ fOr ThE gEaR”

3 Likes

Since when did polls exist?

1 Like

why does is say Wrath Classic Dungeons, but not Wrath Classic Raiding? I assumed people out here voting for Molten Core before I realized the options were just weird.

4 Likes

I’m glad blizz acknowledged Classic Hardcore as a Game-mode too.

Genuinely happy.

HC rekindled World of Warcrafts wonders as a world for me.

3 Likes

Wotlk is considered Classic raiding. Classic is Vanilla-TBC-Wotlk. You could say it’s cheating a bit by merging them all.

1 Like

Tough to just pick one option. I do enjoy leveling via questing, but I also enjoy using the LFG/LFR feature.

I also enjoy achievement hunting. Which is also not an poll option. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes