Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

I thought I could select multiple options but it locked a vote in for just m+ when I wanted to hit raiding as well.

2 Likes

I think the obvious result is nobody really care about dungeons in Wotlk, so maybe someone can tell devs to stop pushing H+.

2 Likes

Interesting poll

For me epic battlegrounds are the “bread-and-butter” content

side-note: can we please have Southshore vs Tarren Mill added as a permanent map in the rotation, pretty please mr. Blue? :pleading_face:

10 Likes

Really lame options. I don’t consider myself a “raider” because I only do LFR. Do I do things in the world? Sure, but by and large I don’t enjoy it, dragon flight has just rubbed me thoroughly the wrong way. Should’ve been a check for timewalking, that’s what I’ve done almost exclusively for the past month I’ve been back.

4 Likes

I wish I could’ve done a 2-3 way split between Dragonflight PvP, Keystone dungeons and then a variety of solo/casual/world content. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: It’s hard to really pick one favorite thing.

Polls are fun, though.

7 Likes

Being a solo player open world/questing always will be my go too and only do instance content when I can solo it for mounts, pets and mogs.

13 Likes

It’s a vibe. :dracthyr_love_animated:

4 Likes

One dot on you and you die lol gross

1 Like

M+ is always my #1 reason to play WoW. Good times with a few buddies.

1 Like

I don’t see a fishing option in there, Nat Pagle would be disappointed.

8 Likes

Other.
Make gifs?
A wild pharazon gif appears

12 Likes

:point_up_2: Should make outdoor content more relevant. Already enough instanced content in this game and doesn’t need any more imo. Invasions for example. Have those occur in an Eastern Kingdom, and Kalimdor zone occasionally. Give players a reason to visit the old zones, besides just for leveling.

10 Likes

yeah, where’s the option of “wandering aimlessly around the old world”

I do that a lot too

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

8 Likes

First Favorite: Big Vanilla Classic Dungeons that focus on exploration and adventure like Blackrock Depths, Sunken Temple, Blackrock Spire and so on.

Second Favorite: Vanilla out door leveling in places that feel like a 1-3 person dungeon like Jintha’alor and most caves/forts out in the world.

4 Likes

MPLUS!!! Give it more resources and attention please!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There wasn’t an option for collecting things. Pet battles, xmog, mounts, achievements, etc. When I’m at the lvl cap doing current content, I enjoy M+. Otherwise I’m working on random things in old content. Most recently slowly working on Balance of Power and leveling Legion crafting skills.

I wish I had selected other. I went with the option that said outdoor because I tend to enjoy outdoor content when regular flight is enabled, but I do not enjoy outdoor levelling at all. I would much rather level through dungeons.

7 Likes

I like classic arenas the most because retail has begun to feel more like overwatch where’s it all based around CD usage and not ccing and getting a kill. Retails pvp feels like the “goes” are all cd based and classic feels like they’re cc based and I enjoy that game play more. I also really enjoy hardcore for and maybe if retail was a slower grind i would enjoy a hardcore in retail. I do love a lot of the features of retail I just don’t enjoy the gameplay of retail.

2 Likes

I used to pay 5+ subscriptions (not with gold) mind my own business and multibox my dungeons in peace… that was great, not botting and not farming… alas my play style is now nerfed… wtb multiboxing ok (with basic broadcasting or RR) realms

7 Likes

Don’t see “endlessly grind dungeons for achievements” anywhere. With the probably 200 hours I’ve put into doing that it must be my favorite.

3 Likes

Huh? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: It gets plenty of attention…

Only content I know of that got it’s own custom-designed “portals” directly to the front door of the instances. Also gets frequent balance passes of the dungeons, and any imbalanced bosses or troublespots/bugs are promptly hotfixed

And also has a whole televised/broadcast tournamemt dedicated 100% to it (MDI)

4 Likes