Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

my objective is to complete the dungeon quickly. there’s no advantage to completing it more slowly.

you don’t need it, but it’s easily doable and there’s no good reason not to do it. it also was happening long before m+ existed.

i’m curious what point you were attempting to prove

The point that once we vote, and see our result is not the popular one, we can swap our vote of course.

I like a challenge that I can do on my own terms, don’t like/am unable to commit to a raid schedule (and can’t find a single evening guild that starts before 8 pm). M+ is probably the only reason I still play, and it continues to get better with additions like the catalyst!

1 Like

I’ve been playing since Wrath, it was never that prevalent or obnoxious. Ever.
Tanks chain pulling non stop without waiting for the DPS or healer, and DPS pulling ahead like their rear end were on fire did happen, but it was 1 run out of 30-40 back then.
It happens in pretty much on 1 in every 3-5 runs now.
It started becoming the norm during SL.

There is efficiency and there’s being a new player in there and getting absorbed into the dungeon experience, the environments, lore etc… In a leveling dungeon.

This is not Heroics on farm for currency/weeklies.

Like I always say, it’s usually fine when everyone can keep up the pace, and I personally don’t mind since I have 15 years of WoW already and know these dungeons inside out, but that’s rarely the case. We get stragglers and deranged people VKing anyone left behind or even DCing for a few seconds.

This is partly due to the M+ mentality, and partly due to the current generation of players having 0 patience whatsoever.

2 Likes

Raiders in shambles. Absolute seethe and cope time.

Even with Ion bending over backwards to direct people to his baby raiding the playerbase isn’t having it. Maybe if they stopped giving the best items and rewards to raiders the sub count would actually go up for once.

4 Likes

neat! i’m still not clear on why it matters, though.

The only reason I raid is because of the tinkets. If I could get the best trinkets from mythic+ I wouldnt raid at all.

3 Likes

It’s very real. Just like the forum is real. Just like my phone is real. Whether they’re perfectly executed or built or not is the only thing up for debate.

Nah bro.

You literally made it a point to identify that you’re being sarcastic in your first response. Thanks for confirming you don’t even know what you’re writing yourself. See below.

It’s not a can of worms, it’s routine execution on ensuring they have useful data.

They can close the poll at any time. When they do you won’t be able to swap. They likely can also track to see who changes what, every selection is going to have an action associated with it. The depth of how they track and record that we won’t know.

Okay.

Blizzard I hope you understand something though.

If I served you a severely burnt Steak and a microwaved Hotdog, asked you which one you enjoyed more and you said the Hotdog, that doesn’t mean you prefer Hotdogs to Steaks. It means I served you a bad steak. That’s what PVP, Raiding and some elements of world content are. Burned steak.

What do I currently enjoy the most? M+
But that’s because you invest so much more into M+ than you do PVP, Raiding and world content (professions).

I hope you don’t see this poll and think ok, you need to double down even more into M+.

If you take anything away from this I hope it’s that people prefer classic raiding over DF raiding. Encounter design is too complicated and long-winded to pug and be enjoyable. Classic is good because it’s incredibly easy.

1 Like

Well, I guess Blizz wanted to know were to put the Sarkareth Mount Customization, in Aberrus Raid! (Mythic-Only) :laughing:

Or they want to cheack how “many” players will do Mythic raiding for the mount?

Maybe both? Time will tell I guess.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sorry I let myself out I just could not resist after seeing the results and considently read the forums post that the Sarkareth Mount Customization in Aberrus Raid is Mythic-Only

I’m just guessing please don’t kill me!

:person_cartwheeling: :muscle:

It’s pretty obvious to anyone paying attention for the last 6 years that raiding is no longer the premier content in wow. The fact Blizzard has been lagging on this and focuses so much time and effort into rewarding raiders the top items in the game is absolutely absurd behavior. Complete bias from the top of the dev team.

1 Like

Mythic is my most favorite activity to play in WoW but everything else usually provides items that makes it more fun to play overall. Transmogs, toys, pets, mounts, all of those fun things all together makes all the activities more fun to play! I think it was a dev that said WoW is more than one thing, is like a bunch of cog wheels that work together to make one big machine.

I love PvP because it’s always changing and always keeps your head on a swivel. It’s fast paced and you never know what to expect.

1 Like

a real joke that is! /drums roll!

I think you need to self reflect bruh.

It was sarcasm. You got mad at sarcasm. Then you threw a tantrum.

Assuming again I see.

It is a can of worms.

Changing the vote during the opening of the poll is the problem. Because we can see the results after we cast the initial vote, then go back and swap it. Polls don’t do that because it works against the point of the poll.

Learn some pshycology.

you left off TBC Arena/PvP as an option or TBC content in general

The poll shouldn’t be even in the forums since people can vote multiple times on the same thing with alts. Plus it leaves out those that don’t use the forums

It should be sent to our emails tied to our wow accounts and that way each person only gets one vote or the take the wow forums to a single id for each player like all of Blizz’s other forums do with battle tags

I voted Classic PvP, only because I enjoyed Warsong, Arathi, and AV moreso than the newer maps, largely because they have reputations/rewards attached to them.

I feel like the other battlegrounds should’ve had that as well- feels better for the world-building. Tabards, weapons, trinkets and stuff.

I find it odd most of the resources go into raiding and some into mythic+, rarely anything into PvP, despite it being one of the biggest draws and strengths in WoW.

Out of all mmorpgs, WoW’s PvP is pretty battle-tested and known to be more fluid, even today. Still might be a niche group of players, but it’s bigger than people realize.

2 Likes

Then the playing field is still even and people could vote any of the others multiple times too.

M+ would obviously be overwhelmingly the most popular regardless

I wonder if that 13% HC lovers makes the anti-HC crowd cry…lol.