Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

TBC classic please

I picked other cause I didn’t see an option for Battlegrounds or is that lumped into DF PVP, which wouldn’t make sense to me?

I voted for classic PVP but I like most of what classic has in vanilla classic.

Vanilla is just the best flavor.

I chose Outdoor Questing/leveling mostly because I find World Quests enjoyable and fun to do.

2 Likes

been really enjoying classic wow, Wrath is dead to me now though because my server is 100% horde and overrun with bots. I wish Blizzard would manage the servers better and fix this issue but I see nothing being done about it.

Classic era is fun atm because there are less bots and the pvp server I play on is pretty well balanced.

Haven’t tried Dragonflight because I don’t understand the story or the appeal, honestly the story became very confusing after the alternate timelines in Warlords of Draenor. Travelling back in time etc. just adds way too many story problems.

1 Like

I enjoy the raiding and questing, but honestly, my favourite thing to do in the game right now is the dragonriding races. Sounds weird, I know, but I have always liked having those activities that are just there for the fun of it. Dragonriding is just fun for me. Golding the new races is always the first thing I do each patch. :slight_smile:

Heh, game needs more things to do that have nothing to do with killing things and random drops. Just little things we can do to unwind when we DON’T want to be fighting anything. I would love housing for this personally, but I am not holding my breath.

I usually like crafting in games too, but WoW crafting feels off right now. I don’t mind the complexity of the trees and the recipes, but the fact that even with maxed points it’s still a health dose of RNG as to whether you can gold some recipes sucks. Also, the fact that so many recipes drop from bosses and are also RNG, and the added fact that things take way too many ingredients gathered from a gathering system that is ALSO RNG based. :frowning:

2 Likes

degenerate doesn’t actually just mean anything you don’t like

1 Like

I actually like instanced solo content where I can sell prebis soulbound items to raiding gearing players. A predictable, hard, solo content farm is my favorite content (and it is not natively designed by the developers). I suppose that puts me in Classic Era and Classic Raiding (unless that means wrath classic raiding)

This sort of content isn’t available in expansion content, as it does not have content one step down from at level dungeons. (vanilla had Dire Maul, Stratholme and Scholomance for examples of at level dungeons, but also had competitive gear in Maraudon and Sunken Temple that was more solo-able.

1 Like

top tier, I will always love this <3

PVP is my favorite yet the most neglected…

I love classic!! It really reminded me why I loved this game starting in 2006, and I’d love to restart it again (I guess for the 4th time!!)

2 Likes

Because it is asking what you enjoy MOST.
Not what all you enjoy.

I like playing through interesting stories. Not so much the grand overarching main story, but the side stories of those affected by the main story, but not directly connected to it.

2 Likes

WTB the seamless gameplay that existed on PTR, PST.

A few thoughts.

1. I enjoy raiding and random BG’s. I enjoy them equally.
  2. I didn’t expect raiding to be as low as it is.
  3. I would like to see a breakdown for PvP. Normal BG vs Epic. Rated vs Non-rated.
1 Like

It’s degenerate if it’s not proper to the mode’s objective.
We don’t need nonstop pulling in a leveling normal, for instance, but that’s what M+ has normalized over the years.

Also, it’s not that accessible on the levels where it actually matters (+15 and above), as the poster I replied to had implied.

It’s heavily “gatekept”, though for a good reason.

P.S.: I actually like the idea of M+, just not the implementation and focus on global timers.

I voted for M+ as it’s a lot more accessible. I can do it when I have time, there is no schedule normally. It’s just a fun mode that always keeps me entertained.

That said, I’m curious if raid would be more accessible if you got rid of trash.

real polls won’t let you change your vote or vote multiple times.

Yes you are.

Nah bro, your the one that gave it out on being corrected, but please keep going. Just remember that grass is outside.

Ah yes, and open the can of worms of propoganda they are removing votes for their “pushed for” playstyle. And we all know what that is.

Also just to prove a point, I swapped my vote (which was made last week) to dragonflight pvp today even.

This is the worst poll I’ve seen on the internet.

pvp is still second…11 thousand votes at the moment…STOP neglecting pvp and making fun of those who enjoy this modality, Blizzard.

2 Likes

I dont know what game you play but every single MMO has done this with or without a timer.