Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

OMG right- exploit early and often they never take it away. Crafting is a hot mess to sell tokens

2 Likes

Trying to “squeeze” players with ruining professions, alongside continuing the practice of weekly chore/timgate, and keeping raiding inaccessible, simply funneled me into 6 month subbing ffxiv last month.

I just do crafting in wow to clear up bags while playing in ffxiv now. I’m basically here for converting mats to gold before gather bots/craft bots make things worthless since Blizzard refuses to implement a kernel anti-cheat.

2 Likes

Crazy that pvp is so high yet we maybe get 1 new bg/arena an xpac and sometimes none at all.

1 Like

Well thats the problem in the new zone. Without dailif WQ’s or just a few dailies, its nothing but running from rare to rare. I was just down there with t characters, and the place is dead. I am talking not even a group running rares.

That lasted long lol. I mean yeah, we do get more stuff tomorrow(or Wed if maint goes horribly bad lol), i just hope its good content.

1 Like

I can switch to an alt, and my vote counted?

Unless they fixed that since Saturday, i tried it just to see, and it worked.

Poll alt harvesting. Thats the way the PvP community operates lmao!

1 Like

M+ could be a favorite. But it doesnt mean I hate Raiding. I love raiding too.

1 Like

That does not prove that only pvp and m+ are doing it. Gaslighting IMO

1 Like

The 2 most toxic and unhinged play style types of folks would not do that?

Yeah tell me another fairy tale lol

sounds like someone coming home after cheating calling the other the cheat

Felling is all the evidence some people need.

1 Like

I don’t doubt there are some alt votes, but I don’t know that it matters. Mythic+ has been popular since it came into the game. And both it and pvp have pretty decent gear paths.

There’s no way to know how far off the poll is, but Blizz has internal numbers to also look at. And I don’t think the poll will result in cut content. They already cut raids down to about 3 per expac.

1 Like

Ahhhh Hahahahahaaaa!

Good one!

Man if you seen my wife, both of your little acorns would drop LMAO!

1 Like

I agree! There is just way too much stuff now for any of it to feel meaningful or valuable in any way. Poor game has just gone and gotten too old I suppose.

2 Likes

Maybe learn what a real poll looks like before making assumptions. Or assuming others are dumb. Or maybe throw out the attitude problem.

Honestly, the PVP players are the most like to not do something like that because we’re genuinely interested in seeing the results of this poll.

On the flip-side, I suspect that there are quite a few PVE players that would want to maintain their delusion that “PVP is just a mini-game.” I could see them skewing the results with alts so as to not deal with the fact that they were wrong. I’m especially wary of the “Classic” options rising to the top… undoubtedly thanks to the Classic alt army of level 10s and 11s that seem to frequent the forums.

1 Like

I’ve known Azeroth since the age of five, watching my parents play and running a future main of mine around Stormwind in original vanilla. I have set down roots in Classic Era in the past 3 months but dislike the idea of going hardcore myself. I love to raid, but sometimes progression stresses me out. I also like outdoor questing/leveling a lot in retail and Classic modes alike. I never took to PVP or M+ much though.

1 Like

This part i can believe 100%.

The rest, meh, we will never know because Blizz will never ever admit to a mistake like this lol.

Because the poll is asking for them to pick the one they like the most. If they truly can’t pick, they should go with other and a comment explaining.

Anyone who interprets this as “that’s the only thing they like to do” has already failed because that’s not what the question was to begin with.

39% of the pole is for Classic…time to relaunch Fresh Classic or SoM2! (don’t listen to the HC people they’re just a fad and will be just as happy in FRESH)