Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

We have no access to data supporting that. We can’t even trust that the poll hasn’t been spammed by alts. Nobody who actually finished a statistics class would take this poll seriously.

2 Likes

The only pve choices are m+ and df raid

since when do you care? things must be looking grim :wink:

“burnt out of these, need new modes, or new game” is the missing option for me.

whatever makes you feel better. still mostly a pve poll in all fronts.

Its some pve, some pvp, and then aton of casual content which fits into neither.

Not a hard concept.

surething things like classic hardcore isnt pve at all right…

Thats classic… lol… of course its not pve.

You’re so lost bro tf on with you.

if classic content isnt pve what is it then?

Its… classic…

It has nothing to di with my main game lmao…

so what if its not main game? still pve WoW gameplay

Ya no its not. Its classic lol

ok clown you are just going in circles btw you cant answer anything at all with your logic way of thinking.

Oh boo hoo the casual pve’er is upset because someone isnt falling for their garbage reach to put down PVP.

Get a life.

Imagine including classic into an equation to pretend that no one cares about retail pvp. Saddening. Like.my brother in christ, i never even mentioned classic.pvp be ause it doesnt matter to retail.

get a life? you dont even know most of the classic stuff is pve content.

you also dont know that the pvp voted is filled with casual players from random bgs epic bgs and even warmode players. your logic sucks on explaining anything at all. people who play retail are voting for classic stuff too you know.

your pvp vote is more casuals then you even seem to know

A lot, a lot of people do random battlegrounds (regular and epic)

This forum seems to forget that there is pvp outside of rated arenas, and that unrated pvp is extremely casual friendly and has always been a really good hobby for a lot of players as illustrated by the MoP data showing equal participation to pve

5 Likes

classic doesnt matter to retail therefore it’s not a consideration to me. it’s separate. doesnt matter if it’s mainly lfr levels of pve, it’s not retail. was never even talking about it to begin with LUL

yeah your consideration means nothing at all. cuz its a WoW poll not a retail poll. and still the pvp choice needs to be split to randoms/epics to rank. your pvp stuff is filled with casuals as you would say

Why do we have to go to external websites to answer questions about in the game? There aren’t even 10k responses here…

Why? Dungeons have always been popular because they’re fun and accessible.

1 Like

none of that is fun without the ability to RP at least a bit.

2 Likes