Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

This just exclude Outland & Northrend. Keep it in the vanilla zones with additional questing to accommodate for the increased lvl cap

1 Like

what about dranei and blood elf and their respective zones and karahzan

Since they’re attached to the zone, I think they’d be fine?

Mythic plus objectively carried this game through its many struggle periods in the past few years since Legion.

Without it, we’d probably have hit shadowlands level lows by mid BFA.

Them being attached to Outland would exclude their starting areas.

I mean keep the 3.3.5 files, delete Outland and Northrend, keep the starting zones for Draenei & BE.

1 Like

I don’t think that can be done with the way they did everything.

I prefer M+ because my time schedule doesn’t allow me to attend set raid times. I do like to raid when i have a chance though.

Outdoor content simply because I can do it on my time, and if the friends I have in-game aren’t on, I can still do it.

1 Like

Maybe make it artificial?

Close the Dark Portal, ground the boats going to Northrend, wipe them from the map.

It’s something.

Why don’t you want thwm to be a part of + content anyway?

I suppose that would be included with outdoor/questing since most pets are in the open world.

That’s a good point :+1:t3:

This I agree with, however there is absolutely no reason that there shouldn’t be a solo gear progression through systems such as solo dungeons that scale like mythic+. I don’t care if the tryhards feel forced to do the content, because every time any content is solo friendly it gets neutered to cater to the no self control crowd that think what they have in game is special

5 Likes

this “poll” like other polls is redundant and severely limited to the people who actually visit the forums and are willing to click the option of their choice. 9,569 people voted on the poll and yet how many are actually actively playing the game?

maybe place a poll on the bnet app before a player actually is allowed to log in might give a very different result?

1 Like

Torghast could have been that system, scaling from 1-5 players and allowing that gear progression. As you get better gear, you move to higher levels.

3 Likes

where did you get the idea that’s the purpose of this poll?

By voting for classic era, I really would like a restart of the 2019 servers (with kronoboon and boosting nerf).

I also think solo q would get more people into wrath pvp. After seeing this poll the people engaging in wrath pvp is way smaller than i thought and i think solo q could bring more attention too that community.

I picked other. Mostly soloing old dungeons/raids for transmog mounts and like solo dungeons like solo island expeditions, solo torghast, solo visions of N’zoth.

A lot of world content can also fall into this sometimes, but I feel like Dragonflight really relies on random people being outdoors with you to kill rares and do events now and that feels more horrible in the night time when less people are playing. World content feels like group content without the convenience of a button to get more people to join you quickly and relies on people being on to be decent.