Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

It’s not even close. No control for alt votes and only seen here, where most players never venture.

Sadly, people will be quoting this poll like the word of Adal for the next 5 years

2 Likes

I am saying other, because I enjoy a few of those areas.

you left out all the other stuff out for some weird reason cuz people play the other wow games too like i didnt vote for retail. also you still have pvp as one instead of spreading out to warmode random/epics rbgs and arenas all different game modes.

I would have loved to pick Wrath Classic Dungeons, but without RDF it’s a massive drag. It’s time to give Wrath features to Wrath Classic.

2 Likes

It’s a post to gather information on what the community likes. I provide a better way to read the audience and you provide a trolling post with no helpful information. If you think a weak worded poll with few options is a good way to make a decision on the future of Warcraft then you are what the problem is with this game; people providing word vomit with no intellectual integrity.

there is no other stuff, it’s just m+ and dragonflight raid

that’s it for pve. the rest is either classic stuff or casual stuff

I personally feel like PVP is the best place its been for WOW since its release. While there is still a gear climb, it’s accessible. CC isn’t as heinously frustrating as it was in classic through wrath eras. There’s a lot to improve on still but it’s been going in a great direction. I have to say the dual talent trees really return a lot of the game enjoyment as well.

1 Like

I mean, this is what this poll tells me. While there are no doubt other reasons, but the fastest way to gear is M+. If you have a good crew, you will gear up quite quickly.

Similarly with PvP, but PvP gear isn’t particularly useful in PvE. But still, the reward path is quite fast in PvP, and gearing up quickly in PvP empowers you character. And, at its essence, WoW is a game about gear.

That’s why so much drama surrounds it.

What trolling? They asked a specific question. If they wanted to ask what the top 3 things we enjoy are, they would have.

Mythic+ is the most challenging, rewarding, and fun way to get better at the game and tap into the sense of meaningful iterative progression that an RPG needs. Love that it never exceeds 40 minutes too. The new gearing system fixes a lot of the issues with valor too which I really appreciate. I do wish there were more rewards to motivate higher and higher mythic+ rating. Even if it was something as simple as a toy or pet.

Raiding is fantastic no complaints.

I do wish the open world content was more challenging or greater variety than just killing rares and point and click community events. I’d participate in rep grinds more if there were mini games like a hearthstone card game or mini-RTS Warcraft games or pvp dragon riding races. Zaralek, while beautiful and contains a wonderful story, is admittedly quite stale after just a few world quests.

WotLK Classic. Reliving my glory days. Give me Cata Classic, please!

I voted classic hardcore. Mythic+ would be my favorite if I felt like damage taken and healing were in a better spot, but it’s probably the worst healing has felt in decades. I was also pretty salty about resto shaman being in the gutter for 2 months. I also am feeling the strain of doing the same old dungeons for so long.

Hardcore classic is like a breath of fresh air. You aren’t cooped up in tiny little dungeons all day long. You’re out in the world. I just wish healer gameplay had have been considered for questing way back then (it still isn’t).

PvP seems to be huge! sad to see the lack of balance on this area of the game, good poll tho, hope we see more like this, in game polls should be better, not everyone uses the forums 9k votes on 24h are probably extremely low

2 Likes

Cata and MoP raiding. It’s just as far away from modern WoW as it is vanilla. Honestly, just force the entire DF dev team to play MoP. If MoP classic releases and the current exp doesn’t surpass it, I can’t imagine that will be good for business.

I love how every “raiding is still the best content” comment is finally debunked

3 Likes

World PvP without flying.

Honestly WotLK had the best PvP feel, but only Vanilla provided the world, incentives and conditions for organic WPvP.

No multivote? Aww…
Outdoor questing and Dragonflight raiding for me.
Since I play only with a couple of friends and solo most of the time, I can only do LFR.
I only do PVP for the thrice cursed weekly, and I pray to Norgannon for luck.
(I do PVP on other games, they are more balanced, more organized and less “twinked” if you want to use those matches to level up an alt, and more fancier rewards)
I spent the weekly emptyness by doing legacy achievements, to my dismal at looking how many achievements for the meta in Pandaria can’t be soloed because some of them asks for full player groups and raids… That’s how I roll when I’m not doing current content: cheevo hunting!

Hey guys :slight_smile: ]

I have just recently dabbled into PvE. Have been an avid PvP player (random bgs and epic bgs) for my entire WoW career.

I wish we could just queue for M+ dungeons in the LFG tool, because I think it will be more conducive to engage in M+. I do not enjoy making my own M+ groups because of the obligation to NOT fail. It is not a pleasant feeling.

Anyway, I hope Blizz will keep in view, my suggestion. Meanwhile, keep up the good work developing WoW. It’s truly the greatest game (mmorpg) ever.

Cheers!

I liked DF PvP but the queue times for a dps in solo was horrible. I clicked classic PvP but you can throw my vote into both.

Not having 66 minutes queues for LFR. for one.

Is the retail population really low? LOL