Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

Back in my day, we played on the floor and you were cool if you had the extra long controller with a turbo button

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

WoW PvP is the ONLY thing it has over XIV

i mean you can you just have to be willing to talk to other people instead of getting your instant gratification

That’s what I was missing, I knew it

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

We’re getting completely different dungeons every season in DF.

I like outdoor questing and leveling and just lots of epic bgs :smiley:

39% of stuff related to Classic, 23% related to Classic Era.

Look at that. PVP is 2nd … You know that small little part of the game?

Bout time the truth gets out

4 Likes

wow doesn’t have months of story you are forced to sit through or pay extra to me that’s a HUGE plus.
I don’t need 6 paragraphs to tell me were going to save someone only to come back to 6 more about how we saved them. Also the races and customization are far better in wow, not even close. ff14’s graphics hurt my eyes. Raids and dungeons are way to busy looking for me as well.
Having to get all the collectables to unlock flying only to leave that zone and have to do it all over again in the next zone over and over again got old fast.
My #1 reason though is all the buttons you have. Way to much and only makes the game look even more busy to me.

I enjoyed it for the time i spent (a few months) but ultimately i came back to wow.
I enjoy wow’s combat way more, having a clean ui and not having to be some variation of a human or be forced to play as a child just to play a small race.

I don’t really care about story. Especially when its good story at the start and the end sandwiched by hours of boring filler and fetch quests. I would much rather just get through it in a few hours and get into the fun.

Interesting on how many people are playing Dragonflight PVP. I wonder how accurate this poll is.

My favorite thing in WoW is leveling through a new expansion. Nothing else in the game like it.

Favorite end game activity is M+.

Quirky choice is last patch of expansions are always a blast.

You gotta admit that the amout of raid loggers high on copium is hilarious. They really dont wanna believe that people dont like sitting for 4 hours in a raid to kill 2 bosses.

2 Likes

Woohoo retail PvP awoo

1 Like

No flame but every single Shadowlands raid was better than Vaults. Hopefully the 10.1 raid is higher quality.

favorite is farming everything for transmogs.

3 Likes

There’s so much else you could have put on this poll. Just a few things that come to mind: professions, holiday events, collecting gear for transmog, role playing, and pet battles. Also it seems strange that you would differentiate Mythic+ from raiding for example, but all Dragonflight PvP gets lumped together. Arena PvP is quite different from doing random battlegrounds.

Classic Era has more votes than dragonflight raiding LMAO curb your enthusiasm retail raiders.

3 Likes

Yeah, they only care about milking profit out of the game with minimum costs. That’s why they only put in the most popular activities.

edit: they’d probably get more money out of DF if they worked on the new player experience.

Your team needs to apologize for the PvP Paul situation.

1 Like

M+ is simply the best thing blizzard has created for modern WoW. I hope they continue to find ways to flesh it out and innovate. I’d love to see iterations of classic era dungeons like Sunken Temple modernized for M+.