Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

I think the chart would be more accurate if you gave people multiple votes instead of just 1. People change their mind very quickly and sometimes find it hard to properly communicate how they feel. Giving at least 2 or 3 votes would influence the chart with better precision what they really want.

2 Likes

maybe regretting that decision of tossing that tweet out making fun of pvp paullies now that they’re almost 20% of all votes rn?

Not surprising turnout. Majority of people prefer grab-and-go content they don’t need to schedule their lives around. Basing your end-game around raiding is a dying concept. If they want this game to thrive they need to put more dev time into m+, pvp, and world content.

3 Likes

“How closely does the forum hivemind reflect our internal data about what people actually do” ?

I think i hate classic and vanilla now

TBH, not sure why the forums aren’t an option… I spend as much if not more time here…

I know it might still be in the “new and shiny” period, but I think dragonracing is some of the most fun I have ever had in WoW. I really hope new races keep getting added every patch!

1 Like

I love running solo legacy raids and dungeons to farm for mounts/pets/transmogs.
Also love zones like timeless isle and forbidden reach for hunting rares and gearing up with other playes without formally having to form a group.

1 Like

Other:

I’ve done a little bit of everything at different points in this game.

I love the LFR system because that allows me to raid in my time without having to manually have to put together a group of 25 random people which may/may not get past the first boss.

Please don’t be thinking about deleting it.

It was asking for a favorite

That frustrates the heck out of me when I started, as I failed at many of the courses, but once I switched to my laptop it was fine.

Lame poll. I like 10 person raids in Classic, but don’t enjoy 25/40 person raids. I’ve had no desire to touch retail WoW since MoP xpac, which started the WoW dumpster fire era of the game.

I still think though that it’s clear that people value outdoor content more than Blizzard thinks

LOL what a farce.
There is absolutely no way in blue hell that there are 7k people on these forums to even vote.

It’s an altapalooza in the polls today!

1 Like

I’m sad DF raiding is so low. Retails finally good again and so many people would rather pull the plug and play Classic. Also if you see that HC vote, give us Classic+ set in an alternate timeline like WoD draenor

PvP is big, period.

2 Likes

I really hope this poll isn’t going to be used to double down on more Mythic+ and esports content. Invent something new.

5 Likes

I would like to get RDF so when I get online I can get some dungeon grinding for gear. I enjoy playing but I do more solo so thats me.

1 Like

would’ve picked Classic Era, but I play retail way more! And I do enjoy just questing. Doing Old Content and stuff!

My favorite is unstructured interaction with the outdoor world: world quests, treasures, gathering.

I also enjoy M+, raiding, PvP and dragonriding races, but a lesser proportion of those, because they are intense and not relaxing.

Structured interaction with the outdoor world (linear questing / leveling) feels like a chore, in comparison with unstructured content.