Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

You could make the same argument for mythic raiding.

And everything you said is still irrelevant to your complaining about not wanting to do m+ because you prefer to raid. You’ve* chosen* not to find a raid team that shares your values. Not a single change needs to be made to m+ for you to play exactly how you prefer to.

29% PVE, 18% PVP

Still a massive showing and proves that people do care about PVP despite what idiots say.

3 Likes

no because mythic raiding gives the highest ilvl gear that raiding offers with no unlimited increases in difficulty.

m+ has an unlimited increase in difficulty so gear shouldnt matter. if it is a timing, ranking thing then skill should be the factor.

but i get. your just mad because you dont want anyone to take away your free mythic level gear for basically logging in and having some luck.

2 Likes

Top rated content: Mythic+ and Dragonflight PvP. Yuck.

2 Likes

Again, 100% irrelevant to your complaint.

Should bikes be banned because some people prefer to walk? No. Those folks just choose to walk.

Why doesn’t pet battles have it’s own category?

2 Likes

Questing but I’d love RDF.

1 Like

It depends on what they are using these polls results for. It might be to people’s disadvantage to vote more than once.

1 Like

Classic PvP is what I voted for. As a player who enjoys arena, battlegrounds, and world PvP, I’d like to see more world PvP objectives and quests added to Northrend as opposed to just Wintergrasp because Wintergrasp is basically a battleground now as it is instanced. I think a lot of PvPers would agree that live world PvP is more fun. For example, adding something similar to tower control in Terokkar Forest or Hellfire Peninsula to Northrend would reinvigorate the dead zones in Northrend and generate more fun PvP experiences by giving players more incentives to leave Dalaran.

Agreed, we’re doomed.

this poll is just an indication of who reads the forum. It isn’t an indication of what activity is most popular in the game overall.

And competitive people would likely read this forum more than non competitive people.

6 Likes

I miss 2 hd Enhancement.

2 Likes

I voted classic era as it is the only place I can still play RSV and it was my favorite spec.

The one where I can actually play without the game doing a framerate stutter.

2 Likes

OG Wrath with RDF.

2 Likes

Pvp, definitely. I’ve played a few other games since WoW and no game has pvp like it.

1 Like

Hello, I see you posted a thread about a poll. Haha, well at least this is starting to confirm the statements that this game would be close to or outright dead without Mythic+!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

Bumping this! Awesome idea

While I do enjoy retail raiding, Ive been having a ton of fun playing classic recently. Both hardcore and normal.

Maybe wear some gear with stamina on it.