Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

Lol it’s pathetic. They catered to the literal 1%, ruined an amazing game and no nobody plays it except the angry timegate nerds that like to control who in the population gets to do what. It’s so embarrassing for them haha

2 Likes

M+ doesn’t form the group for you and teleport you there but here it is on top of the poll xd

Wish I could pick both mythic+ and raiding.

Maybe you should consider that there are 2 raiding options. It’s neck to neck.

I get that… why are classic raiding and classic PvP separate from classic era?

You raid and PvP on classic era. Those are not separate game modes. Those things are literally what you do while playing classic era.

The votes for classic are artificially lowered thanks to the inclusion of “classic era” as a choice that’s separate from raiding and PvP. Which is unfortunate.

No RDF in wrath is why I am still level 70 on wrath. I played TBC without doing any dungeons. I despise the process even with notice board. It’s the worst possible thing anyone could ever do to a game. I would rather play Super Meatboy at 15 fps on an 11 inch netbook from across the room than form wrath dungeon parties.

1 Like

It means…Vanilla WOW… the classic era servers?

It wouldn’t change much, people raid log in wow classic and don’t do dungeons beside the daily and even then, never on week days.

I honestly don’t understand how Mythic+ is winning this. I got sick of running the same dungeons for 2 years. At least the raid content changes every 6 months.

I like dungeons, I still think there is a missed opportunity to make that content flexible from 5 to 10 people, but honestly mythic+ being forced into doing at least one for my vault killed it for me. Plus, do you really need 20 difficulties? I mean, you could easily cut that in half.

1 Like

I don’t think raiding was always this unpopular. I know so many people like myself who used to do it, but prefer something more casual now.

I’m sure the raids are still top notch, but so much of the player base has aged up and sort of moved on.

1 Like

other people like different stuff than you :dracthyr_shrug:

what makes you think that’s the purpose of this poll?

what makes you think they don’t?

No? There’s only one.

Unless you count classic? But who cares about that? Completely irrelevant

Its so funny seeying all the raid or die andys having a reality shock on how raiding is not at all popular.

2 Likes

Weird, don’t see Classic+ on that list, would love to get the OSRS treatment and get some new level 60 content, etcetcetc

I played RDF in classic era 3.3-5.3 nonstop. It was my game. It’s why I bought Cata, it’s why I bought MoP. I never paid for WoD, by the end of Siege of Org I was so burned out on raid leading I left. I bought Legion at the end of WoD and that came with WoD, so I played like 8 months of WoD, but I felt like my old play style was totally diminished and derailed and I was only able to play through 7.2, again raid leading, and now tanking like 5 guild groups of M+. Burned me out again and I did the same thing with BFA I did to WoD, only played the last patch when it was included with Shadowlands. I miss the RDF culture still to this day. I actually really love this new do 5 heroics weekly. Heroics have felt like the old cata days all week. It’s quite fun.

1 Like

Wish I could select multiple, Dragonflight PvP and classic era everything.

I really wish they would email this poll out to all current subscribers. So we could see results from more of the player base and not just people that visit the forums.

3 Likes

Of course classic raiding counts.

35% responded with classic responses. Wonder if some of those “outdoor leveling” responses are classic folks too.

I’m glad it’s thriving. I have no plans of playing retail again, but I really like Classic Era! Still hoping for Classic + someday, but Era is great. I thought I’d never play Wow again.

I really wish wrath classic had solo q like retail that would be awesome.

3 Likes