Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

My favorite game mode would be “Completionist”.

1 Like

I believe PvP made a comeback from Ion killing it, when they changed the gearing close to what it was in the past.

That is almost specifically what I am referencing. Your personal anecdotal experience is very limited because you have what you want and you don’t even really interact with the broader community. I speak from a much broader sense in that I actively seek out a wide variety of communities and investigate them in depth. I am in hundreds of guild discords across 6 servers. Once people fall into your style of bubble, they can’t see what is going on around them, not objectively anyway. Saying you “disagree” with what I said is just not objective thinking. I said my experience of the game, I said what I’ve seen about a factor more people feel than what you feel. You can’t disagree with that in a sensible way.

You can say what you’ve seen, what you’ve felt, but it’s not going to change what I’ve seen and I’ve felt. I am not sitting here shouting down people who are enjoying the game. And frankly, a huge amount of the problems in WoW come specifically from communities like yours. The worst people on earth from genocidal tyrants to serial killers are capable of spending long periods of time being friendly and laughing at jokes. It means nothing. I personally can not possibly believe that the opinions of high end communities in this game are coming from a place of good natured sporting fun, just from the way I’ve seen the 80% majority of people I’ve interacted with in these communities speak about other people.

Suggestions for improvements:

Equipment items no longer have a level requirement or implicit item level.

All equipment items are crunched to original Molten Core stat values and converted to Dragonflight stat types. Items can no longer be directly modified. All set bonuses converted to Dragonflight tier set bonus format. Make all equipment items extremely rare drops or extremely expensive crafts.

Abolish equipment binding. Make all equipment items have fixed stats. Reorganize the equipment market into a commodity market.

All items can be salvaged for an upgrade material, all professions can salvage all items, quickly and efficiently.

Enchanting now uses large amounts of the world gathering materials instead of salvage.

Instead of enchanting, gemming, and upgrading equipment items, we upgrade equipment slots. Free accounts are no longer level or zone restricted, but item slot tier restricted. Every slot can have many gem sockets and enchants.

Reduce the number of available world instances, abolish level restrictions. Flatten all monsters to vanilla WoW era stats, create megaserver with scaling world tiers. Higher world difficulty generates higher loot and XP rates. Certain zones have average item slot tier minimum requirements. Outlands requires T2 for normal, Northrend requires T3 for normal, etc

Reduce level cap to 60 permanently. Post level 60 XP now counts toward account level.

Replace dungeons keys with simply going to the world tier of the dungeon difficulty you wish to play. To create diverse farming, give a rotating stable of bosses a highly valuable one time weekly bonus.

Playing higher difficulty content awards a factor higher upgrade materials. Each raid tier introduces a new slot enhancement tier.

Every dungeon has a leaderboard. PVE Esports events involve playoffs amongst the highest scoring guild groups in randomly selected dungeons of all eras.

I don’t understand what “classic era” is supposed to be… “classic era” has classic raiding and PvP, so why are those separate?

My preferred choice would be seasonal classic servers, but that’s not an option!

I would’ve picked Wrath dungeons if players could more easily find groups to run the originals.

Right now, they’re drowned out by the 5-emblem bribe and shared LFG channel.

I’d log in and tank at least one on my main almost daily way back. It was a fun, relaxing way to bump into new people and help them gear alts.

I subbed for Wrath Classic for classic Wrath – not this tryhard thing.

3 Likes

Yea if I could have selected two I would have selected DF raiding as well as mythic +. Suprised to see DF PvP so high on the list.

so i guess mine in order are:

1. old legacy content transmog runs.
  2. old legacy quest completion for gold and achievements. (the gold does add up over time. got around 120k so far from doing all my old quests at around 10-23g a quest.)
  3. mount hunting.

This causes M+ player to need raiding.

Looks like it’s time for the devs to work on more PvP content. Thumbs up for the poll!

1 Like

the poll is pve dominated so yeah. they didnt even bother to split up the pvp content like they did with the pve stuff.

Nice to see PvP doing well in the poll.

1 Like

its not they didnt split it up like with pve stuff

Classic Era is the name of the expansion classic client. In your WoW folder there is Classic (vanilla), Classic Era (classic with whatever expansion is current), and Retail.

Sounds like someone is coping

1 Like

? its around 80% pve what do you mean?

The game has more PvE content then PvP content not really a surprise but again cope all you want.

1 Like

? cope on what pointing out how they did the poll lmfao

Oh, and the TL;DR of the portion directed at you there is you need the people who disagree with you a lot more than they need you, like A LOT more. What you have and enjoy only exists at their discretion, and they don’t need any of this at all. They aren’t tied down, they just hop product at no loss. Your guild would not only survive a game more inclusive of them, it would thrive. We’re running at like 10% of possible community happiness with the game and saying it’s good enough because it’s not 0. It’s small thinking.

I LOVE that Wrath Classic Dungeons is dead last behind “other”. PUT LFD BACK INTO WRATH YOU SUBBORN DONKEYS rofl

2 Likes

i wanna laugh at the people who say no rdf in wrath

2 Likes