Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

i love how streamlined and balanced the pvp gearing system is in dragonflight. for the first time ever i have 6 fully-geared max level characters in the first season. solo shuffle is the best pvp addition since the removal of arena teams. dragonflight is the best expansion yet. the devs are also making balance changes frequently and being more transparent about their decisions.

2 Likes

Me too. M+ is very nice for someone like me with ADHD where I literally cannot sit still and focus the entire raid.

1 Like

I live to arena.

1 Like

I believe this may not be the case as a lot of “casual” open world content has been adjusted to be less extensive and less rewarding because the raiding community complained they did not want to be “forced” to do it.

As well things like player housing are said to be withheld because it would “cost a raid tier”… personally I think they should be able to do both but who knows what sort of resources and timelines the poor dev teams are given to work with.

2 Likes

my vote for role play, yaaaay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wrath classic dungeons at 1% because the game has no rdf so nobody can even do dungeons in the game.

We have no clue if they are fun or not lololol

5 Likes

Mostly the social aspect and immersion that comes along with questing and other forms of outdoors content. This includes RP.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you. At least now it partially correct. I think that a lot of the changes they have made to cater to casuals are based on misconceptions they cling to, rather than research that they had the option to do but chose not to. If they were really catering to casuals, casuals would be as happy as people who do mythic+, rather than leaving.

Would Other not fit if its your most preferred? I feel like you hamstrung urself.

Raid, for the challenge and social aspect. M+ for the challenge too

Polls briefly turn to NaN

Nice JavaScript brah.

I read your post and agree with what you said about it being a crappy poll. If they want information about how and why players play and what would keep different demographics subscribed, they need to do real marketing research. And that type of internet poll isn’t it.

Season of Mastery 2
Fresh Classic Servers (every 1.5-2 years)
Classic+

Please do one of these soon. Please?

If you have/get a razer naga it makes pvp so much more fluid and you’ll become better all around as you have easy access to all your buttons. It makes you bg stomper at least.

1 Like

Gotta disagree, but I’m sure experiences differ from guild to guild. I’m in a late mythic clearing (CE) guild - US 400ish. We have a super relaxed environment and our raid comms are mostly people joking with each other and having a good time and we rarely get serious. Only raiding 2 nights a week and never extending or adding overtime.

I’d probably still raid if our guild broke up because I enjoy the progression of going through mythic, but I’ve been having such a blast just hanging with the homies on raid nights and pushing M+ (or depleting M+ on rat alts) on off nights.

I wish I could vote for M+ and DF raiding, but voted for M+ because I spend more time there than raid.

No because its not specific. Other does not even specify or do any justice to RP because there’s so many people that do it and someone also mentioned that RP is not actually a game mode created by blizzard but based on players collaborating to do it themselves.

Other could also include doing say old world mog runs, mount farming. Making gold playing the AH game all day or doing group farms, pet battles, old achievements etc. Its too generic.

That said, maybe I did. Because if it really boiled down to RP vs M+, I’d be really peeved at picking one. RP because I want to speak up for my fellow RP’ers who are so awesome and chill! And M+ because I do a lot of it. So I am sort of glad in hindsight that its not there. Maybe I WOULD hamstring myself if the options really presented themselves because it’d be so hard between picking one of the two. So you’re right, haha!

1 Like

kinda sad to see us raiders so low

1 Like

i feel like m+ is only winning the polls because the only people left are the ones that actually stayed around for mythic+.

i wish mythic plus would only drop gear equal to around normal raiding that way i would not be forced into it to help guild raid progression. m+ is the plague that drove many players away. i cannot speak as to the massive decline in the exit of millions of players but i can however speak for the hundreds of players that i have played with, that no longer play and when asked they all said it was because they cannot be bothered with m+.

i also have 1 foot out the door again because i am sick of running m+ over and over for hours and days to try and better myself stat wise for raiding and to make things easier for myself and guild members.

m+ is a plague.

3 Likes
  • Loved questing in vanilla (~1 min collecting quests ~4 hours doing quests)

• Hate questing in modern wow (too much time with story and collecting quests only to spend 1 minute doing quests, then repeating)

• Love M+ but hate the new dragonflight dungeons, at least in S1.

• Hate revisiting old dungeons that I did many times already. This change is like having Molten Core for the S2 DF raid instead of Aberrus.

i agree justice for rping.

hey at least your not old content farmers who aren’t even repped on the list. shows where their prioritys are.

1 Like