Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

So Since mythic+ is clearly more popular than raiding can we finally stop basing the entire end game experience around raiding? Especially when it comes to gearing and class balancing.

Here’s the thing. Large scale scheduled content is a thing of the past. When I have a gaming session I just want to sit down with some friends and have fun. Not set up a time two times a week to listen to 19 other people in discord and guess if it’s going to be a waste of time because 6 people are on vacation

We RP’ers are a huge number too. Just not got the option there so I went ahead and threw mine in for M+.

2 Likes

Millions of people also put ridiculous substances in their body on the regular. That doesn’t mean it’s good. Just means there’s more tasteless idiots out there than we can stomach.

Some of these poll options are really vague. What does “Classic Era” even mean?

1 Like

I wonder how you’ll ever get conclusive results from these polls if you’re limiting them to the US WoW forums where you can only post or vote if you have an US account.

4 Likes

If your going to make a voting poll, don’t let us change the vote.

Makes it pointless and easy to skew false results. Allot of people will change it to the current popular vote. Defeats the point of the poll.

Also I personally feel like you guys left out options on purpose. Where is time walking? Arena pvp, rated bg’s?

We can change the vote, I wouldn’t trust this poll’s numbers.

1 Like

funny how so many claim wow pvp is a trivial side show but it is closing in on the number 1 activity.

2 Likes

I think it’s because it’s the only viable alternative to M+ gearing wise since raiding has lock outs.

probably vote manipulation, don’t get ahead of yourself - classic hardcore is actually top activity

an ability to change a vote is hardly relevant when a single account can vote 100+ times.

4 Likes

Only choices for PvP are DF PvP or ‘classic’ PvP?

Lots of people didn’t play ‘classic.’
And DF PvP is definitely not good.

1 Like

I replied to the thread I created on this.

It shows we need b-net tags more if they can. It also leaves blizzard open to be able to “poll manipulate” if they choose to “purge multi-account votes”

1 Like

Add RDF to classic, and implement a determination buff to M+ so that people are able to finish instead of being scuffed by toxic players just abandoning the group.

1 Like

Why is everyone in here talking so much about the rigidity of the poll? It’s a forum poll. They have all the data they could want internally. You’re not saying/doing anything profound.

2 Likes

those dang mythic plusers and their go go go mentality shakes cane

2 Likes

You don’t have professions on there. That is the activity that I am most involved in every expansion and it goes hand in hand with outdoor content.

I like short quick, convenient content that I don’t have to struggle with and can do at my own pace including the ability to stop and start at any time.

1 Like

You have reason to go back to old content if you have been paying attention to all the new content already.

I strongly disagree with putting assaults in old content, assaults aren’t great the best of times and having to travel to them is a pita. Once an expansion is enough and that is what they have been doing already anyway.

i mainly M+ when new content drops with the boys

But flipping on the AH i find relaxing when i have done all the content for the week raid/mythic+ tmog runs ect, i normally just play the AH when its late in the season its relaxing and chill doesn’t require full attention can just have the game windowed on the other monitor and play whatever on the main monitor

They improve open world content great.
They improve the raiding experience.
They give pvpers ranked solo shuffle.
They give m+ers a reason to go over 15.

next i would like to see gold reworked and give it a better usecase for us goblins, with BMAH changes or new just new systems for gold sinks

I enjoyed DF mythic plus because there was a sense of reward and progression from +2 to beyond 20. The infusions, crafting upgrades, and the cosmetic reward at 2500 rating made me want to keep doing it. The content was also challenging if not too visually cluttered which I liked. Finally, 5 man content is doable through the group finder and only takes about 20-30 minutes once the dungeon starts - just so convenient compared to the other modes in retail.

Pressed wrong choice and can’t chance it back… No confirm vote button… What a shi**y pool design…