Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

Questing/levelling is just so fun. I always get a lil sad when I hit max level.

1 Like

Outdoor questing is neck and neck with raiding! I hope that doesn’t go unnoticed. People like being outside interacting with the world (of warcraft).

2 Likes

M+ as I don’t need to watch 20 babies that do t know how to play. Sad that you always gate max gear level behind this stupid raiding mode

PvP Paul here!

6 Likes

Ranked choice voting would’ve made more sense for this than all-or-nothing, with more options.

Until there’s a singular forum profile though polls like this are going to be skewed by people who are hardcore dedicated to voting on every alt.

2 Likes

The results might be different if there was rdf for classic dungeons. I don’t do wrath classic dungeons because it’s nearly impossible to find a group. I’d level multiple alts in dungeons if rdf was in the game.

3 Likes

They’ve made some questionable pvp balancing decisions, and there seem to be way more bugs this time than in the past, but I really think they finally got gearing right for pvp in S1.

Also I both hate rated shuffle and also can’t stop playing it

1 Like

For me? Raiding. Raid was super fun, I raided/cleared Heroic on 3 toons with 3 different groups raiding 7 nights a week.

I’ve always loved raiding. The bosses were fun and I was able to clear the raid at an enjoyable - quick but not too quick pace so I didn’t either get discouraged or bored with it.

I do not play any form of “classic” WoW. I hate questing. I don’t PvP at all. And M+ is an “okay” side game when I have an hour or less to play, but not something I would enjoy grinding all day/all the time.

Raiding is also a huge social aspect, which is why I play WoW to begin with

1 Like

I selected “other” because what I do in wow at the moment doesnt fall into any of those listed options. I kinda play outdoor content, but im not just leveling, i’ll be farming, repping, collecting things for myself/alts.

Also missing from that list was “legacy instances” and “collecting” in general which is a pretty major gameplay element that alot of people engage in. The many websites and addons dedicated to such collector activities should make that apparent

lol I totally didnt even think of that. I wonder if many people are alt hopping. I wonder if this poll is like the “choppers” one from way back where one didnt even need an account to vote and we’ll start getting ppls 4k player eve online alliances taking part again.

3 Likes

Doing challenging content with my wife is the best. Unfortunately, M+ is the closest I can get to that.

I chose pvp because its less scripted than pve. You can predict an NPC’s actions but not a person. A CC at the wrong time could mean life or death, win/loss. Whereas in pve you’d just wipe and go again. Or in M+, you can still time a key. However, I still think solo shuffle wasnt a great idea. Or arena rotations. Keep that in pve. And pvp always feels like an after thought because the nerfs in pve happen in pvp 95% of the time.

2 Likes

I picked other because of roleplaying. I got into roleplaying a few months ago and it has been one of the most fun ongoing experiences I have had on the game. It would be awesome if there were more areas that could be used for roleplaying and more usable chairs!!

2 Likes

where is bc classic raiding? i pick other nbut mean bc classic raiding. BLIZZ WHY YOU TAKE IT OUT BACK AND KILL IT? also where is legacy old raid transmog farming option?

1 Like

I resubbed for classic hardcore. Having a great time, and as a big Diablo / PoE hardcore fan, this is right down my alley. I also love the vanilla WoW world and am always happy to return there and experience it again, especially if there are new ways to experience it like SoM, Hardcore, etc.

Other—legacy raids in retail, i love getting the experience of going through old content with less stress and quickly farming transmogs or mounts. Sometimes there are still challenges!

1 Like

forums cater to the raiders and current content fanboys, Blizz knew with 90% certainty what the response levels would be before they posted. It’s why they posted at a time when the servers where running well, login issues where down, new raider content had just been released and they where rewarding the pvp’ers.
They know who’s on the forums and when.

No reward in sight. Cant craft 450 gear but no honor gear to buy. Its really messy rn. You can buy/make some crafting gear now and the rest later.

I meant the season end, with that the season rewards for the hardcore pvp’er.

The game provides all these activities. We are not locked into “game modes” in any way. It just feels odd that we are being asked to lock our choice into one type of game mode rather than, for instance, rank the activities we like.

In any case, online polls do not provide meaningful data and are usually intended as a PR tool.

3 Likes

M+. You can go in at any time and have a choice of several dungeons. You can easily put a group together, be it friends or randoms. And there is less frustration compared to raids/pvp.